Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

#BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex (46437 Views)

#BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex / BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi / #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Femeto: 8:10am On Mar 23, 2019
Oblitz:
So miracle and nina are afonja too abi?
The "Stupid one"sighted.
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by goodnewscliff(m): 8:10am On Mar 23, 2019
una jobless this morning ....i swear down angry angry angry angry
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 23, 2019
KGD10:
Nina isn't a coward after all. Miracle is a coward who couldn't come out with the truth because he's so ashamed.

Btw, Alex manager already refuted her allegedly claim that it was Tobi that told Miracle. Nothing of such was said at the reunion. Ceec simply said it was Nina that told her while Nina said it was Miracle. Full stop. That was all that was said.

Alex's manager made that unfounded allegation because she had imagined that maybe it was Tobi who could have told Miracle. However Tobi and Alex had already said No, which means Miracle heard the sex noises all by himself and proceeded to snitch on both Tobi and Alex, like he did same in the house when he was telling every house mates about the people that had sex like himself even when no one asked him nor told him.

Miracle is that selfish and has no loyalty to anyone at all. What a snitch, a liar who used Nina to play his dirty desperate game in the house and a coward.

Dee one was right about him after all.
since miracle broke up with nina all of u guys have started hating the guy for no reason. is it by force to date someone. miracle was the reason nina would have ever smelled the final. bcus lolu was far better than her

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 23, 2019
even if they had sex what's wrong about it they are mature adult they can have sex if they choose to. Alex already posted a picture of them naked on are Instagram stories be4 so why are they still surprised
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by LordAdam16: 8:16am On Mar 23, 2019
aystunt:
The reality is that most guys have a particular friend they tell when they smash... Nobody should come here and start calling the small boy childish... Guys discuss their sexcapades a lot...

The few guys who do not do it are in a good position to tell the majority who do it that it's childish.

Because well, it is.

-Lord
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by geezynoni: 8:25am On Mar 23, 2019
If i become the president of Nigeria i would abolish this bbnaija,it breeds immorality hence ,hindering growth.
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by KGD10: 8:26am On Mar 23, 2019
deltateam:

You didn't even get it still. I don't care about Miracle, Nina, Dee 1 or whatever. I am more surprised at how serious you are taking this. Besides you need to check your BP.

Yet you were crying on my mention and then proceeded to blame Nina while exonerating miracle in your post. This one think he's talking to a fool. You had better run back to your cave. I don't have your time.
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by KGD10: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2019
michaelandre:
since miracle broke up with nina all of u guys have started hating the guy for no reason. is it by force to date someone. miracle was the reason nina would have ever smelled the final. bcus lolu was far better than her

Leave Nina alone. He's not the reason for Miracle being found out as a liar, coward and a fake friend.
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Larryslim(m): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2019
KGD10:
Nina isn't a coward after all. Miracle is a coward who couldn't come out with the truth because he's so ashamed.

Btw, Alex manager already refuted her allegedly claim that it was Tobi that told Miracle. Nothing of such was said at the reunion. Ceec simply said it was Nina that told her while Nina said it was Miracle. Full stop. That was all that was said.

Alex's manager made that unfounded allegation because she had imagined that maybe it was Tobi who could have told Miracle. However Tobi and Alex had already said No, which means Miracle heard the sex noises all by himself and proceeded to snitch on both Tobi and Alex, like he did same in the house when he was telling every house mates about the people that had sex like himself even when no one asked him nor told him.

Miracle is that selfish and has no loyalty to anyone at all. What a snitch, a liar who used Nina to play his dirty desperate game in the house and a coward.

My God!
See the way you're analyzing this show like you're being paid.
They just put 20people in a house, tell them what to do and they start to play with the audience mind.
I pity Nigerians sha!
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by KGD10: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2019
Larryslim:

My God!
See the way you're analyzing this show like you're being paid.
They just put 20people in a house, tell them what to do and they start to play with the audience mind.
I pity Nigerians sha!

I know my reason for putting up the disclaimer. Miracle fans would have come up with their usual stupid false narration to blame everyone except Miracle who is actually the real snitch

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Larryslim(m): 8:47am On Mar 23, 2019
KGD10:

I know my reason for putting up the disclaimer. Miracle fans would have come up with their usual stupid false narration to blame everyone except Miracle who is actually the real snitch
Bro I'm not a miracle fan, in fact i don't watch the show because it's fake and scripted!
And they bring in the reunion to play your minds again.
The housemates already feeling like celebrities already, imagine stupid Alex storming out of the show and saying she'll break the camera, what's that?
Smh!
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Reussite: 8:57am On Mar 23, 2019
I thought Miracle & Nina made up some few months ago undecided & Miracle is just trying to do damage control & denying what he told Nina via twitter made him look st*pid angry
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2019
KGD10:

Miracle is so fake. We know that 100%.

But wait o, you still dey think say tobi no Bleep Alex ni?
If yes, dey there make pant dey wear u o

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by datribune: 9:06am On Mar 23, 2019
KGD10:

U ar right in many ways.
Miracle has broken d bro code twice now. d problem between Nina, Tobi & Alex started when Miracle revealed to Nina that some people had been telling him to drop her. He had told Tobi same severally about CeeC but Tobi never told CeeC. If he did, u can just imagine how CeeC could've reacted.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2019
Jobless Nigerian youths and BBNaija.... Stupidity for sale
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by KAHBOOM: 9:07am On Mar 23, 2019
KGD10:

See as u cool down write rubbish..where u dere?Funny enuf the miracle no send u.He doesn't know u exist cheesy
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Deji63: 9:12am On Mar 23, 2019
aystunt:
The reality is that most guys have a particular friend they tell when they smash... Nobody should come here and start calling the small boy childish... Guys discuss their sexcapades a lot...

And Tobi did not have any other friend before the bbnaija? Tobi is a kiss and tell fuckboy joo. He forgot so quickly how Alex saved him at a critical time.
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by damiBJ: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2019
Alex was just bitter DAT the truth abt tobi having sex wit her came up eventually.... Datz the more reason she was pixx up and left the reunion....she cud her stood on her ground and deny the fact DAT tobi made love wit her......
But ow cud tobi went ahead and tell miracle....
Lesson....don't trust anyone
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Deji63: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
Ceecee should have kept her fuckn mouth shut!! Something was said to her in confidence and she just had to repeat it to the the whole Nigeria. Stupid girl. Jealousy and self righteousness will not kill her. If they had sex, and so bloody what? Are they the first couple to straff? That ceecee is a leaky mouth dwarf

The problem is Alex keeps acting like a saint. U are panshing someone calling him ur bestie. Apologising to Ceecee in public and panshing the subject matter in private. Let Alex end the crocodile tears. She started with opening the can of worms , talking about what happened
at the hotel where they lodged AFTER bbnaija but left out that she had sex with Tobi. She tried to bring Ceecee down first by saying she went to Tobis room and ended up being at the receiving end of her aproko. She deserves what she got from Ceecee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by KGD10: 9:20am On Mar 23, 2019
datribune:

U ar right in many ways.
Miracle has broken d bro code twice now. d problem between Nina, Tobi & Alex started when Miracle revealed to Nina that some people had been telling him to drop her. He had told Tobi same severally about CeeC but Tobi never told CeeC. If he did, u can just imagine how CeeC could've reacted.

Exactly. Miracle has always been known for snitching. He probably thinks he shouldn't be the only one known to have had sex with the house mates and wasn't happy with Tobi's self righteousness and lies about his own sex escapades hence proceeded to spill the beans. He's that selfish and isn't loyal one bit.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by sweet7oyin(m): 9:22am On Mar 23, 2019
KGD10:

Same Miracle snitched on Tobi and told Nina that Tobi asked him to drop her even when he asked Tobi to also drop Ceec yet Tobi didn't tell Ceec at any time that miracle told him to drop her.

Miracle was not fake ...the guy is just a quite person
And I don't think telling his babe what happen between their friends is not something that happens everywhere
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by KGD10: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2019
sweet7oyin:

Miracle was not fake ...the guy is just a quite person
And I don't think telling his babe what happen between their friends is not something that happens everywhere

Liar. How can you tell your girl that your best friend asked him to dump her and still claim you love such best friend? He even used Nina in the end. He played everyone in the house, including Tobi. He was a desperate bitchh!

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by 3kay945(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2019
Has this stupid play begin already
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Slynation(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2019
KGD10:

Same Miracle snitched on Tobi and told Nina that Tobi asked him to drop her even when he also asked Tobi to drop Ceec yet Tobi didn't tell Ceec at any time that miracle told him to drop her. No be today miracle has been snitching. He fvcking played a dirty game in the house for crying out loud.

This is your personal opinion.....
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by ItzChinnex(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
Nina has slammed Miracle, after he denied telling her that Alex and Tobi had sex in their hotel room after the reality show.

This came after Miracle warned her not to be bring him and his friends into her Big Brother Naija reunion lies. Miracle had written on Twitter; “Pls don’t bring my friends and I into your reunion lies and propaganda.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/23/nina-slams-miracle-after-denied-telling-alex-and-tobi-had-sex/

No be Nina write that thing
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Slynation(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2019
geezynoni:
If i become the president of Nigeria i would abolish this bbnaija,it breeds immorality hence ,hindering growth.
Oga just sharap and stop forming saint, it's very simple, if u ain't interested in the show STFU and don't watch....
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by smile4excel(f): 10:23am On Mar 23, 2019
[Alex started the whole thing by lying about it in the first place because she had a wide imagination thinking that Ceecee will bring it up so Ceecee being herself wanted to defend herself from the whole shit and Alex put up the whole story like Ceecee still wants Tobi back which didn't go down with Ceecee. Where Ceecee showed her heartlessness was not hugging Alex while she was crying and talk things out. I just feel like slapping the hell of pride out of that follow ]Ceecee should have kept her fuckn mouth shut!! Something was said to her in confidence and she just had to repeat it to the the whole Nigeria. Stupid girl. Jealousy and self righteousness will not kill her. If they had sex, and so bloody what? Are they the first couple to straff? That ceecee is a leaky mouth dwarf [/quote]
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by MyGeneration(m): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2019
This Nina is a stup1d girl. He told you a secret tobi told to him and you went to tell Alex. Real stupid girl
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Ojima23(m): 10:45am On Mar 23, 2019
Jidibia:
Ayam not understanding. Is it gay sex they are talking about here or what?
Aswear, like kini big deal?
Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by fresherdanU: 10:46am On Mar 23, 2019
all this write up on top another person matter.
you must be making money from it.
KGD10:

Same Miracle snitched on Tobi and told Nina that Tobi asked him to drop her even when he also asked Tobi to drop Ceec yet Tobi didn't tell Ceec at any time that miracle told him to drop her. No be today miracle has been snitching. He fvcking played a dirty game in the house for crying out loud.

Re: #BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex by deltateam: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2019
KGD10:

Yet you were crying on my mention and then proceeded to blame Nina while exonerating miracle in your post. This one think he's talking to a fool. You had better run back to your cave. I don't have your time.

How old are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Umoh’s Beautiful Wife & Daughter [photos] / Photos From Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party (Video) / Ini Edo Shares Selfie With Top 10 Nigerian Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.