Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Do You Know Why There Is Bump On F And J Keys On Your Keyboard? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do You Know Why There Is Bump On F And J Keys On Your Keyboard? (802 Views)

How To Activate/deactivate Sticky Keys On Windows 7. / Some Keys On My HP Elitebook Folio 9470m Stopped Working / How To Get Windows Activation Keys On Windows 10,8,7 For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Why There Is Bump On F And J Keys On Your Keyboard? by Agbo19(m): 2:27am On Mar 23, 2019
Have you noticed that the f and j keys on your keyboard are the only ones with bump on them? Also, Did you border to make research on why this bumps are present?
Well, If you answered no to any of the above question, Then it might just be a clear sign that you ate gala with your school fees... lols. I never knew about this feature but as soon as i discovered it, I had to research on it and i was able to find some interesting reason on why this bumps are present on just the f and J keys. And that is what i will be discussing on in this is article. So without further ado, lets get started.
It has always been a good practice to keep the left fingers on A S D and F buttons and the right fingers on J K L and continue reading @ https://emmynet360.com/bump-on-f-and-j-keys/

(1) (Reply)

Clean USA Used HP Probook 6730b, Price Negotiable / 2023 Best Black And White Printers / I Want To Buy A Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.