Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

How To Customize Your Finger Print To Quick Launch Different Apps - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Customize Your Finger Print To Quick Launch Different Apps (537 Views)

Setting Up The In-screen Finger Print On The Camon 12 Pro / Why You Shouldn't Customize Your Facebook Name / How To Open Different Apps Side By Side On An Android 7.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Customize Your Finger Print To Quick Launch Different Apps by Ejadike(m): 5:32am On Mar 23, 2019
No doubt the TECNO Camon 11 Pro comes with a lot of surprises and hidden features left for the users to uncover. One of such features is the ability to customize your fingers to quickly launch different apps. That is, instead of just unlocking your device to the home screen and start looking for a particular app, you can customize a finger for an app.

For example, you can customize your right thumb to unlock and automatically open Facebook, your left index to open WhatsApp and your right ring finger to open Subway Surfer. This is like literally having your frequently used apps at your fingertips. Only that this is in the virtual world.

This feature is quite cool because instead of arranging those frequently used apps on your home screen which leaves your home screen looking crowded, you arrange them in a virtual world. Cool isn’t it?

So how do you do this?
It's quite easy to set up. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:

STEP 1: Go to Settings – Security & Location – Fingerprint

STEP 2: Click on fingerprint management

STEP 3: Enter your existing password/code/pattern

STEP 4: Click on create finger and place finger o the scanner till the calibration is complete

STEP 5: Select Quickly Start App

STEP 6: Select the app you want to quickly start and proceed. That’s all

Source:http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/general/304336-how-to-customize-your-finger-print-to-quick-launch-different-apps-on-camon-11-pro
Re: How To Customize Your Finger Print To Quick Launch Different Apps by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 23, 2019
someone with me well, today is my marriage cheesy cheesy cheesy
Come celebrate with me

1 Like

Re: How To Customize Your Finger Print To Quick Launch Different Apps by bravesoul247(m): 5:49am On Mar 23, 2019
YoungFr:
someone with me well, today is my marriage cheesy cheesy cheesy
Come celebrate with me
Sharp! Wish you the best in your big day G. Make sure you don't get shy when they say "you may kiss your bride" grin wink

1 Like

Re: How To Customize Your Finger Print To Quick Launch Different Apps by scarycuteface(m): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2019
Ejadike:
No doubt the TECNO Camon 11 Pro comes with a lot of surprises and hidden features left for the users to uncover. One of such features is the ability to customize your fingers to quickly launch different apps. That is, instead of just unlocking your device to the home screen and start looking for a particular app, you can customize a finger for an app.

For example, you can customize your right thumb to unlock and automatically open Facebook, your left index to open WhatsApp and your right ring finger to open Subway Surfer. This is like literally having your frequently used apps at your fingertips. Only that this is in the virtual world.

This feature is quite cool because instead of arranging those frequently used apps on your home screen which leaves your home screen looking crowded, you arrange them in a virtual world. Cool isn’t it?

So how do you do this?

STEP 4: Click on create finger and place finger o the scanner till the calibration is complete

Source:http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/general/304336-how-to-customize-your-finger-print-to-quick-launch-different-apps-on-camon-11-pro
talk of fringe print call record. The phone is a great phone loaded with features
Re: How To Customize Your Finger Print To Quick Launch Different Apps by scarycuteface(m): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2019
Ejadike:

So how do you do this?

talk of finger print call record. The phone is a great phone. Looking at the camera Also you will be wowed
Re: How To Customize Your Finger Print To Quick Launch Different Apps by Ejadike(m): 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: How To Customize Your Finger Print To Quick Launch Different Apps by Rubiesangel: 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
Its quite easy to st up

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude E6420 Core I5 For Sale. 40k Very Cheap! / Correct Weather Application / Please Help! My Whatapp Always Went Off Anytime I Switched Off My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.