Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 (86771 Views)

Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) / How To Immigrate To Canada Within 6 Months / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by demo79: 2:20am On Jul 21, 2020
Hadampson:
I always say this... Learning languages has a series of benefits, some which are quantifiable and others which are significantly less tangible. Learning a foreign language takes time and dedication but in the end, it would be an advantage.

Me personally, i enjoy learning languages, even if just enough for a very basic conversation. I get enjoyment when I talk to people in a language they weren’t expecting me to speak, and i enjoy being able to communicate with people I may not have been able to communicate with otherwise.

Languages are like puzzles, they have patterns to them and once you get the ball rolling, you can build your base faster, and the fact that there is also a practical aspect to learning languages which is even more enjoyable.

In nutshell, don't be lazy to learn a language. I know many Nigerians made United States of America their dream country because english is their official language over there. There are alot of countries which might not be okay to you but if you go there and experience how life is over there, maybe you might stay and travel to USA for visit.

A great man once said 'the more languages you know, the more you are human.’

Imagine if you can speak German for example. Learning Danish or Swedish won't be difficult because they are Germanic language.

For example
Good morning in German is Guten Morgen
In Danish, it's god morgen while in Swedish, it's god morgon smiley you see that they are kinda related.

People learn languages for different reasons. One of the reasons is emigration.

I hope this will convince you and not confuse you that United States of America is not the only country in the world... Shalom
that is good findings
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Beulah2017: 3:16am On Jul 21, 2020
IAMBlesssed:

What of Norway?

Norway is a nice country, difficult to gain visa and I think they Will give u 3 months or less as soon as u finish ur school.

Education is free in Norway only for those doing their masters
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by heniford2: 8:43am On Jul 21, 2020
Hadampson:
Hallo, ich bin deutscher Mann smiley (Hello, i am a German man smiley )

Today, i want to list out the countries to immigrate to by 2020

This list is based on the following parameters

Human development index
Economy growth
Path to permanent resident and citizenship
The common language used
Job opportunities and unemployment rates
please how do i learn German language please

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) / Tanker Explodes On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Vehicles Got Burnt(Photos, Video) / Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.