Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake (22096 Views)

Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria / Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids / Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by newsynews: 9:51am On Mar 23, 2019
Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has admitted that the wedding to his estranged wife Opeyemi was a big mistake.

The leader of the Free The Sheeple Movement made this known in response to a point raised by an Instagram user while he was discussing why marriage vows are Satanic and have nothing to do with Christianity.

In one of his posts on the topic, Daddy Freeze wrote:

"The fact that you got married in a religious shrine in front of a priest does not make you a married couple, as a matter of fact, you don’t need a priest or a church to get married. 1 Peter2:5 says we are all priests, stop outsourcing your priestly role to a yahoo boy by hiring someone else to do your job, pronounce YOURSELF married, IT’S YOUR GOD GIVEN DUTY and it has NOTHING to do with the church.

All vows are satanic, including marriage vows, Christ said so himself,when you see him, argue with him."

The Instagram user then asked to know how he feels about the wedding he had with his estranged wife and the vows said on the day.

See screenshot below.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2019/03/wedding-wife-big-mistake-daddy-freeze.html?m=1

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by cassidy1996(m): 9:54am On Mar 23, 2019
nairaland is dying slowly, irrelevant topics making front page

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by daddytime(m): 9:54am On Mar 23, 2019
Maybe not...

Seeing how not a saint you obviously are as a human...you were both made to cross each other's paths for a reason and lesson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by dangotesmummy: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2019
Mr perfect. I thought you know everything and have everything all figured?

24 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by nosiebaba(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2019
Tomorrow you can also say this exact same thing about your current wife.

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by partnerbizz4: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2019
dangotesmummy:

He is not infallible.

One thing you cannot take away from freeze is intelligence.

That guy can buttress his points without sentiments and emotions.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by Nymbols1(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2019
Na wa oo
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by Houseofglam7(f): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2019
Why's this fool blessed with excess amounts of stupidity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by LisaAnne(f): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2019
nosiebaba:
he's not married

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by newsynews: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by lonelydora: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
Okay
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by yuanexchanger: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
bad precedent.get your chinese rmb with us cheaper
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by tstx(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
We all make mistakes

See my signature

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by tstx(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
We all make mistakes

See my signature

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by MarianaTrench: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
Information available indicates that his ex-wife was devil incarnate

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by Pabloosas(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by Truthbites: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
Eya..but truth be told many are still making mistakes
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by Num07033711115(m): 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
Pastor's fighter
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Freeze mental faculties need to be examined.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by emmabest2000(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
I like people who knows when to called it quit

So many people are still in a marriage or relationship unhappily just because they fear what people might say,

When you feel tired and unhappy just quit !

The truth is that in that case you got only two options

A : Quit in Peace and still alive
B : Quit in Pieces and receive RIP from people!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by Truefaith: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Daddy Freeze is straying: he is interpreting the Bible to the point of adding his private opinions to it.

This is a gross extension of the words of Christ on oaths. There is no place in the New Testament where the Lord Jesus Christ forbad his followers from entering into solemn covenants of faithfulness with their spouses.

In fact the underlined words in Malachi 2:14 clearly speaks of the wife of your covenant.

"Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because the LORD hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet is she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant.
And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.
For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hates putting away: for one covers violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously".
Malachi 2:14-16

Daddy Freeze is writing his own Bible.

The Christian faith does not have provisions for anyone abandoning his lawfully wedded wife on flimsy pretenses as Mr Freeze is doing here.

Daddy Freeze should reconcile with his wife or stop using the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to teach a doctrine that the Lord warned people not to teach.

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/what-does-it-mean-to-be-born-again/

12 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by kolnel: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
lol

Mistake that produced 2 kids ?
I think they grew apart over the years over widening differences

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by maysimsimple(m): 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
Same thing happened to me

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by opribo(m): 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
Such a pretty lady can never be a mistake.
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by Ogaga87(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
F
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by Lovelyn451(f): 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
Been reading my bible recently and I wish everyone will do same..and before you do, pray for the holyspirit to give u the right interpretations cos the book makes one so wise and bold that if you aren't a true christian, you can start giving wrong interpretations

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by omega2128(m): 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
daddy freeze is attention LovePeddler, nairaland is given it to him. he is a hypocrite and failure in many phases of his life but criticizing christianity is given him relevancy he needs.
let him criticise Islam, traditional worshippers, not just Christianity alone

Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
The most important is the court wedding.

You can never go wrong with that since every negroe has the likeliness of denying his marriage and kids in the future.

Its how they are wired.
Re: Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake by publicenemy(m): 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
kolnel:
lol

Mistake that produced 2 kids ?
I think they grew apart over the years over widening differences
MarianaTrench:
Information available indicates that his ex-wife was devil incarnate
dangotesmummy:
nosiebaba:
daddytime:
Maybe not...

Seeing how not a saint you obviously are as a human...you were both made to cross each other's paths for a reason and lesson.

He didn't say his marriage to his ex wife was a mistake, what he meant is that having the marriage wherever he had the marriage and the vows he took was a mistake. Which means if he has to get married again whether to his ex wife or another woman it with not be the same way the first one was, with all the vows.

Una no get sense for this country, bunch of educated illiterates. This is why your politicians keep brainwashing you like idiots.

And this stupid Nairaland with its stupid moderators bringing such stupid topic from hungry bloggers to front-page.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anna Banner And Emmanuel Ikubese Cover House Of Maliq Latest Issue / Tonto Dikeh Offers N1m For 'poko' Decipherment / Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.