Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Somebody Help Me, I Have Been Duped: - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Somebody Help Me, I Have Been Duped: (1074 Views)

British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) / 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help Me, I Have Been Duped: by muyeskin(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2007
Everybody assist me,
I went to Oshodi lagos for the purchase of a phone (NOKIA N SERIES). I got there and purchased it at the rate of 18,000naira. I was asked to bring the phone for the issueing of reciept and others. And getting to the car, The phone was changed to Nokia 1600. I got back to the scene and they denied that they had neva seen me before. what should i do cos i was told some soldiers which i can run to are in support of them. And u know that the soldiers are always in rule. Thats why i can't go to the police. What should i do?
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Have Been Duped: by trendy(f): 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2007
this is serious shocked
the closet to this i ever heard was in oshodi
when i hear a girl paid for an item
and the seller turn around and say she did not pay anything
that she was just pricing can u imagine shocked
well i advice you to manage ur nokia 1600
the stress and money u will use to make this wahala
is more than nokia N series price
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Have Been Duped: by fashlak(f): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2007
ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan u sef u are greeedy, hooooow can u purchase a N series phone for N18,000, d cheapest N series u can see in market is 40 to 50k, any way , such is life i hope u have learnt your lesson
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Have Been Duped: by muyeskin(m): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2007
Hi fashlak, It was not my fault. And for ur information, the phone was not that new. So can somebody tell me wat to do b4 its too late,
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Have Been Duped: by Seun(m): 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2007
You can post the name and address of the fraudulent seller on Nairaland so others can beware.
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Have Been Duped: by Afam(m): 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2007
There is nothing anyone can do for you. Always buy things in shops as no shop owner will want to be in that type of mess.
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Have Been Duped: by globalaid(m): 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2007
even nobody can sell Nokia N series used one at that price. Next time if the thing you want to buy is too low you should beware.
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Have Been Duped: by omoge(f): 12:01pm On May 01, 2007
To avoid problem and unnecessary wahala, just forget it happened. Manage it and save up to buy a better phone at a real shop or shopping complex okay. Don't go fight them, cheer up and be good. wink
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Have Been Duped: by muyeskin(m): 12:13pm On May 01, 2007
Thanks for your care omoge. I think i will think about ur opinion. Im really greatful.
Stay cool and don't freeze,
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Have Been Duped: by trendy(f): 10:45am On May 04, 2007
how are you enjoying you nokia 1600 grin
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Have Been Duped: by Seun(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2007
Why can't you just tell us the name of the place so others won't fall into the same trap? People are so annoying.
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Have Been Duped: by acidrop(f): 12:27pm On May 04, 2007
omg, am so sorry, but more sorri 2 announce 2 u that there is nothing u can do sad
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Have Been Duped: by trendy(f): 2:58pm On May 07, 2007
As if that is not obvious already undecided
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Have Been Duped: by dearstan(m): 9:30am On May 24, 2007
what a greedy guy you are @ muyeskin. You never hear say awoof dey run belle?
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Have Been Duped: by acidrop(f): 1:35am On May 25, 2007
trendy:

As if that is not obvious already undecided

maybe 2 u, but not to the poster, cos he asked undecided
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Have Been Duped: by mohadana: 6:58pm On May 25, 2007
this yahoo yahoo boys and the 419ers are out of control.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Pilgrim Arrested With Fake $22,000 In Saudi Arabia / Nigerian Teacher Arrested For Playing With Student Breasts At Home / Nurse 'killed 38 Patients She Found Annoying'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.