Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,706 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Arsenal And Man United Linked As Barca Choose To Sell Coutinho - Report - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal And Man United Linked As Barca Choose To Sell Coutinho - Report (807 Views)

Manchester United Linked With Ex-city Defender And ‘desperate’ Move For Inter... / Ronaldo: I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I'm 40 Or 41 / Oshoala Scores A Brace Against Her Former Club As Barca Defeats Arsenal 2-5. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal And Man United Linked As Barca Choose To Sell Coutinho - Report by queenonyebiri1(f): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2019
Barcelona are prepared to sell Philippe Coutinho this summer.

Sport says Coutinho hasn't adapted to Ernesto Valverde's system, and he's not working well in an inside position.

Selling the player won't be easy though, and he will not be let leave for anything under €100m (N40.7bn).

With Ajax whiz Frenkie de Jong awaiting his move, the club are aware that Coutinho needs to move on.

Ivan Rakitic has also been considered something of a makeweight, but they would rather see Coutinho leave and see his exit as more probable, knowing they can sell him for more than the 32-year-old Croatian.

Manchester United and Arsenal have been touted as possible destinations, though his relationship with Neymar makes Paris Saint-Germain another he could join.

Keep reading: https://www.queensmail.com/2019/03/arsenal-and-man-united-linked-as-barca.html

Source: [url]QUEENSMAIL.COM[/url]

Re: Arsenal And Man United Linked As Barca Choose To Sell Coutinho - Report by Hema123(f): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2019
Great Post.
Thank you for sharing.
Samsung Washing Machine Service Center near me
Re: Arsenal And Man United Linked As Barca Choose To Sell Coutinho - Report by BravoDe: 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
Count arsenal out...kroenke no get money
Re: Arsenal And Man United Linked As Barca Choose To Sell Coutinho - Report by Hema123(f): 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Enjoys Holiday In Spanish Island With Girlfriend - PHOTOS / Eden Hazard Has Signed For Real Madrid / Let's Play The I Completely Forgot He Played For This Team Game!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.