Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread (52841 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 8:25am On May 15, 2019
For your Redeployment to any state of your choice call me on 07055306984. The earlier the better....
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by simple4generall(m): 8:35pm On May 15, 2019
Moniker: simple4generall

Institution: RUGIPO

COURSE: elect/elect

Year of grad: 2018

Optional states: pH, Oyo, abuja, anambra,

Where I wish to serve is PH.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 7:55am On May 16, 2019
Hurry now b4 the rush could in states are getting booked already.... Lagos , Abuja and Porthacourt all getting filled fast

Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nkflerzy: 6:41pm On May 19, 2019
Nkflerzy
Yabatech
Biochemistry
Lagos/Abuja/Rivers/Ogun
Lagos
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Ishilove: 6:58pm On May 19, 2019
chibu4u2:
All of you worrying bout revaluation, let me simply tell u the truth......unless u get strong leg or u work am, u’ll get same state, same call up no and all that. Talking from experience.
So if ure posted to far north, if u like revalidate from now till next year, u’ll get same state and same call-up no.

N.B
I did revalidation twice and also a friend of mine too. 2018 batch B stream 2.
Someone I know got posted to Adamawa. He didn't show up for camp. Next batch he was posted to Sokoto. Now he is gunning for Batch B stream 1. What are the chances he will be posted to another region? The far north js just too far.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by chibu4u2(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2019
Ishilove:

Someone I know got posted to Adamawa. He didn't show up for camp. Next batch he was posted to Sokoto. Now he is gunning for Batch B stream 1. What are the chances he will be posted to another region? The far north js just too far.

Rare cases.
Like I said earlier from personal experience and from research revalidation doesn't change ones state unless on rare occasion. Usually u end of getting same state or region.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by chibu4u2(m): 9:37pm On May 19, 2019
Ishilove:

Rare cases.
Like I said earlier from personal experience and from research revalidation doesn't change ones state unless on rare occasion. Usually u end of getting same state or region.
Ur best option is relocating proper to another state either on marriage or health grounds rather than hoping for revalidation and that will either cost u only money or strong connection coz mehn far north is definitely too far.
Am not sure if batch b will be having streams coz as rumored 2018 batch B stream 1 &2 might be passing out together this year so chances are there might not be streams this year for batch B. Not sure though.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by bynomzy(f): 12:12am On May 21, 2019
I think I'm here. lol
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 4:01am On May 23, 2019
I really desire to follow stream1 but am visualizing a possibility of having a serious engagement within stream1 camping period.
So peradventure this happens and I now choose to follow stream2. Could this be allowed?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Kizito55: 2:56pm On May 23, 2019
PUBLIC NOTICE
This is to inform 2019 Batch "B" Prospective Corps Members that Online Registration commences on Saturday 1st June to Wednesday 12th June, 2019.
Signed: NYSC

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by kayusely70(m): 3:00pm On May 23, 2019
Kizito55:
PUBLIC NOTICE
This is to inform 2019 Batch "B" Prospective Corps Members that Online Registration commences on Saturday 1st June to Wednesday 12th June, 2019.
Signed: NYSC
Your source
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by kcwhite123: 3:51pm On May 23, 2019
please what's the latest on the 2019 batchB
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Chrisda22(m): 10:40pm On May 23, 2019
please anybody who knows this bruno medical of a guy. How authentic he is. He claims he can help work the direct posting to any state one wants. He promise to refund if it fails but the way scammers are everywhere now ee. He said his name is Brume. If anyone has encountered him b4 Because he still runs fitness test. I don't want to fall for this scammers and the nature of my work i must stay in my area to serve.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by irynterri(f): 10:04am On May 24, 2019
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by sbashir10(m): 12:12pm On May 24, 2019
irynterri:
has any one seen his or her name on the online Senate list. mine is still saying no record found. I finished from Futo
Same here
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 24, 2019
sbashir10:

Same here
Your school is yet to update your documents.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by airprinz(m): 7:10pm On May 24, 2019
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by henrydan(m): 8:36pm On May 24, 2019
irynterri:
has any one seen his or her name on the online Senate list. mine is still saying no record found. I finished from Futo

Your name will only appear on the NYSC portal from 1st June, the date the registration for mobilization starts because as soon as you see your name you can then proceed to register.

Just exercise patience, you have come this far already.

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by irynterri(f): 9:08pm On May 24, 2019
henrydan:

Your name will only appear on the NYSC portal from 1st June, the date the registration for mobilization starts because as soon as you see your name you can then proceed to register.

Just exercise patience, you have come this far already.
thanks
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by SOFTDRINK: 11:21pm On May 25, 2019
Chrisda22:
please anybody who knows this bruno medical of a guy. How authentic he is. He claims he can help work the direct posting to any state one wants. He promise to refund if it fails but the way scammers are everywhere now ee. He said his name is Brume. If anyone has encountered him b4 Because he still runs fitness test. I don't want to fall for this scammers and the nature of my work i must stay in my area to serve.
Don't give anybody a kobo for your posting to any state.

If eventually you're posted to a state that you don't like, just go and get a medical report and head to camp. This will help your redeployment to your state of choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by trent101(m): 1:22pm On May 26, 2019
Pls guys I would like to get some infos as regards this registration that would commence on the 1st. In choosing the states one which to serve, can I choose states from the same zones. For instance, Lagos State and Ogun state are in the same zones and Rivers State and Delta State are in the same zones. So can I choose Lagos, Ogun , Delta , and Rivers all together. Because I school at Uniport, so I feel if I choose Rivers I won't be posted there and am from Delta, so I might not also get Delta. Am ok with either Ogun State and Lagos. Help guys.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Ddone4: 4:20pm On May 26, 2019
Staying updated has now been the no 1 priority as ICT is getting more trusted by organisations and communities at large.

NYSC 2019

Are u in with NYSC 2019? Or are you presently a Corp member? Now is the time to stay updated more than ever before Join in telegram supergroup and let us discuss NYSC 2019 Batch A, and ease the troubles of getting information, about the REGISTRATION, CAMPING, LOGISTICS, TRANSPORTATION, REDEPLOYMENT and REPOSTING
why telegram? Because it can accommodate alot. Making it ease to bring information at your Fingertips with this it can save u of a lot of resources remember info is power. Join the group and share with ur classmates. Let us discuss everything about NYSC 2019. On Telegram using this link https:///nyscmembers
And group
https:///NYSC2018

Massive value await your click

[I]Together we are better informed.[/i]
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by ladg: 7:14pm On May 26, 2019
trent101:
Pls guys I would like to get some infos as regards this registration that would commence on the 1st. In choosing the states one which to serve, can I choose states from the same zones. For instance, Lagos State and Ogun state are in the same zones and Rivers State and Delta State are in the same zones. So can I choose Lagos, Ogun , Delta , and Rivers all together. Because I school at Uniport, so I feel if I choose Rivers I won't be posted there and am from Delta, so I might not also get Delta. Am ok with either Ogun State and Lagos. Help guys.

You can only choose two States form North(North East,North West, North Central) and two States from south(South South,South West,South East).
For example,if you choose Lagos and Ogun the southern option is filled, the remaining two states will come from the Northern zone.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by lekzytaker(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2019
hello,my name is on my school's Senate list for batch B, and I don't intend to serve now. I wish to go in November or next year. what can I do to push this further?

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 8:01am On May 27, 2019
Hurry now b4 the rush could in states are getting booked already.... Lagos , Abuja and Porthacourt all getting filled fast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

My Experience As A Corp Member In Benue State. / Abuja Female Corper Shot Dead By Armed Robbers (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Two UNILAG Corpers Set To Wed In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.