Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

How To Watch The AFCON In Egypt? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Watch The AFCON In Egypt? (381 Views)

Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) / Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) / The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch The AFCON In Egypt? by Arsenalholic(m): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hi fam,

June is my birthday and I am thinking of giving myself a treat -- a well-deserved holiday outside the shores of Naija. And what better way to rest than showing up at a continental event to watch my favorite sport in the world?

I planned on travelling to Russia for the last world cup but ultimately failed. And I don't want history to repeat itself this time.

My question is:

1. What kind of VISA do I apply for that will allow me stay in Egypt for the duration of the AFCON or at least, the last 2 weeks of the tourney?

2. How do I get match tickets? Are they being sold already or I will have to get them when I am in Egypt? (I intend to watch other interesting games asides from Nigerian games)

Experts in the house please help your boy.

Thank ye.

P.S. Also I would appreciate if a travel expert can give an estimate of how much it would cost to fund a 2 - 4 weeks stay in Egypt.

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Will Win The EPL, And United Will Win The Champions League / 10 Ex-footballers That Went On To Become Coaches / English Premier League Scores (image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.