Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her (36526 Views)

Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! / Jaaruma Hauwa Mohammed Weds Fahad Isabor This Weekend (photos) / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist, Bags N10,000,000 Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by maxism2: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
Jaaruma saves Girl From Saudi Slavery. Nigerians Hail her

You remember Jaaruma Empire, the highest paid Nigerian sex therapist?

Jaaruma has taken her good work to another level!

Jaaruma recently got Nigerians talking on Instagram as Nigerians hailed her for saving a young girl from Saudi slavery on the 7th of March 2019.

Jaaruma has always given back to Society, given back to the poor and less privileged since 2010.

See screenshots and watch the videos

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuzMBzgnyof/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1414gi1mcsnx8

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu1jQ1GnGpC/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16mmscupqyaf

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by maxism2: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
More

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by maxism2: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2019

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by maxism2: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
Jaaruma saves Girl From Saudi Slavery. Nigerians Hail her

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by maxism2: 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2019

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Davash222(m): 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
Girls!! What job a Nigerian girl wan go do for Saudi Arabia

A girl once told me she wants to travel to Spain. I asked her, what’s happening there ? What are you going to do there ?? She said, Work. I asked her , what’s the nature of the work? She don’t even know. Smh.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by ElsonMorali: 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
And of course, it has to be on social media. What good work is complete without a picture or two on social media.

Anyway, thank you ma'am for saving the poor girl.

May the traffickers weep all the days of their miserable lives without a comforter.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Okeyjesus(m): 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
I see
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
[quote][/quote]
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Phock2sweet: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
too many prostitution going on in Saudi Arabia....I heard they called it a holy land. people sleeping with themselves randomly. na wa

19 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by ghostmist: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
Did she just call Saudi Arabia a "wicked country"? undecided lipsrsealed

20 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by mhisbliss(f): 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
I can only imagine what she went through while she was begging endlessly, it took alot of pls ma for her to help but when it comes to posting it online, "voom" it took her micro seconds.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by isram: 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
Saudi the country of sex slaves, I'm not surprised their oga married 8 years old abi rape sef.

Religion that makes women slaves is that one religion?

44 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lies, Saudis are the children of Allah dey can't do this. inshiallah

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Num07033711115(m): 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Mariangeles(f): 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
Thank God she's back .

I pray she suffers no trauma .

5 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by bigsmoke2(m): 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
Arabs are very terrible people. Especially Saudi Even with knowledge of Islam they still treat people so terribly. If not for holy sites in their country it would be worst that Syria and Libya

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by falcon01: 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
we can see the truth throug the lies
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by pinkcottoncandy: 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
God bless the woman that helped you

Stop running to sokoto...when what you are looking for is in your shokoto!!

Arabs and Indians hate black people..

Thank God they agreed to release you...some get tortured and killed

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
Islamic nations are satanic, babaric and wicked.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by tstx(m): 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nigerians though
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by jesmond3945: 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
Mrchippychappy:
don't be deluded bro. They call us abeed and i hope you what it means. Also if you see a black man you have seen shaytan and in our head we have burnt raisins. Lol. Arabs hate and despise black people.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
undecided
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by idonhammer: 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
Islamabad

16 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by adopashegzy: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
Mrchippychappy:
I hope this is sarcasm cause Saudi Arabians even devil dey fear dem

16 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Imagine someone of your faith treats you badly just because you are from a shithole.

11 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by omoiyalayi(m): 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Which one of them is jaaruma

3 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by omoiyalayi(m): 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
God bless the kind hearted jaaruma

Seeking for greener pasture sometimes can be dangerous but..........

Which one of them is jaaruma
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by JubrinElSudan: 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lemme shed a tear for this gesture in my room cry
God bless you ma'am

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by Houseofglam7(f): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bueno!
Re: Jaaruma Saves A Young Girl From Saudi Slavery As Nigerians Hail Her by legba1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
Arabs ....wicked bunchs...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pero Adeniyi: Very Soon, The Truth Will Be Out For You All To See Clearly / D'banj Parties With A Pointed Nipple Cake In Abuja (photos) / Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Poses For The Camera Like A Model (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.