Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,477 members, 7,865,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million (49064 Views)

Jussie Smollett Found Guilty Of Lying To Police In Hate Crime Hoax / Tems And Muyiwa Awoniyi Accuse Bebe Cool Of Lying And Being Behind Their Arrest / Mayorkun Buys N35 Million Benz For His 25th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by mafioso47(m): 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
godofuck231:
Not to dispute the fact that the cla can be bullet proof or armoured, but if that's the case then 250 capacity engine seems small what's the gist I never understand why why it costs that much
250 does not mean 250 capacity engine ..
Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by godofuck231: 6:37am On Mar 25, 2019
mafioso47:
I know that plus badge factors but what am saying is an armoured 250cla will not be powerful enough to to move the weight of the fittings so the engine has to more powerful, I just like the 6.3 or 5.5 engines, so why the hype
Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by Omudia11: 7:39am On Mar 25, 2019
Learn proper punctuations before saying thrash in my mentions.
sameni123:

You are silly have you bought a car before ? That car is over 15 million ,landed over 8 cars from the USA so I know what am saying check the sellers page he post prices of this car ,you the fool here bro
Ps just confirmed the price from the sellers pace its 15m
Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by godofuck231: 5:33am On Mar 30, 2019
mafioso47:

all Benz models are all kompressors by default, the capacity was reduced and the engines supercharged to increase fuel efficiency, I own one so I know my machine , it has a 3 pointed star and it feels like a Hot wife, The five-seat Mercedes Benz c class is an entry-level subcompact luxury car with coupe-like styling. It has a standard 208-horsepower, turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine that works with a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission,
The AMG M133 2.0 twin-scroll turbocharged 4-cylinder found in the range-topping CLA 45 AMG is the world’s most powerful production 4-cylinder engine. The engine produces 350hp and 475nm from a two-liter engine, and the completing of 0-100 is claimed to be achieved in 4.3 seconds.
don't be tricked or fooled, its a Benz it will beat you butt naked on the high way.

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Accused Of Lying About The Cost Of His New Car Of N35 Million by mafioso47(m): 8:51am On Mar 30, 2019
godofuck231:

all Benz models are all kompressors by default, the capacity was reduced and the engines supercharged to increase fuel efficiency, I own one so I know my machine , it has a 3 pointed star and it feels like a Hot wife, The five-seat Mercedes Benz c class is an entry-level subcompact luxury car with coupe-like styling. It has a standard 208-horsepower, turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine that works with a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission,
The AMG M133 2.0 twin-scroll turbocharged 4-cylinder found in the range-topping CLA 45 AMG is the world’s most powerful production 4-cylinder engine. The engine produces 350hp and 475nm from a two-liter engine, and the completing of 0-100 is claimed to be achieved in 4.3 seconds.
don't be tricked or fooled, its a Benz it will beat you butt naked on the high way.
impressive. I love the benz also but then 208 hp from a 2.0, impressive fit the numbers but when it comes to the real deal a 260hp from an Acura TL would beat the benz on the highway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Arrives For Hiptv Interview In Keke Napep (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React / Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.