Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Would You Like To Write Examinations Like This? (pictured) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Like To Write Examinations Like This? (pictured) (2992 Views)

UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) / Auchi Polytechnic Student Used ₦100 Notes For Exam Malpractice (Pictured) / The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Like To Write Examinations Like This? (pictured) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
A viral picture of how Chinese students write exam.

Given that there are a lot of half baked graduates, should this be adopted in Nigeria?

grin
What do you think?

lalasticlacla, Mynd44, Dominique, ishilove, Seun

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To Write Examinations Like This? (pictured) by MJBOLT: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
this one strong o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Like To Write Examinations Like This? (pictured) by Chepos1(m): 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
Na exam to heaven? shocked
aah!

3 Likes

Re: Would You Like To Write Examinations Like This? (pictured) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
If this one reach naija, na double wahala ooo.grin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Like To Write Examinations Like This? (pictured) by Larryfest(m): 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Naija students go still carry expo no matter what...

3 Likes

Re: Would You Like To Write Examinations Like This? (pictured) by Viserion: 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
no giraffin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Like To Write Examinations Like This? (pictured) by youngsahito(m): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
Larryfest:
Naija students go still carry expo no matter what...
guyz dey carry expo 4 interview test sef

2 Likes

Re: Would You Like To Write Examinations Like This? (pictured) by Topmaike007(m): 5:43am On Mar 24, 2019
No oo, cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To Write Examinations Like This? (pictured) by jerryvyne(m): 6:10am On Mar 24, 2019
Niger pple will still find way...hahaha

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To Write Examinations Like This? (pictured) by zolajpower: 7:21am On Mar 24, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Would You Like To Write Examinations Like This? (pictured) by ItzEminence(m): 7:51am On Mar 24, 2019
Nigeria University education is lacking behind, students will be standing and learning because of no space to sit, during exam they will now expect the students to space out in exam hall forgetting that they didn't teach the students in that manner

2 Likes

Re: Would You Like To Write Examinations Like This? (pictured) by cassidy1996(m): 7:51am On Mar 24, 2019
get a wireless ear piece
Re: Would You Like To Write Examinations Like This? (pictured) by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 24, 2019
Lol

Re: Would You Like To Write Examinations Like This? (pictured) by Manbiggs(m): 8:26am On Mar 24, 2019
cassidy1996:
get a wireless ear piece

3 Likes

Re: Would You Like To Write Examinations Like This? (pictured) by StarUp: 9:17am On Mar 24, 2019
Why should I write exam that way when I didn't listen to lectures or read that way? Hell No, I dey change school.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Like To Write Examinations Like This? (pictured) by happybee: 9:20am On Mar 24, 2019
Expo go flow wella for this kind exam o.

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To Write Examinations Like This? (pictured) by dallex10(m): 9:24am On Mar 24, 2019
ItzEminence:
Nigeria University education is lacking behind, students will be standing and learning because of no space to sit, during exam they will now expect the students to space out in exam hall forgetting that they didn't teach the students in that manner
**Lagging**
Re: Would You Like To Write Examinations Like This? (pictured) by HerCuteness(f): 9:43am On Mar 24, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
A viral picture of how Chinese students write exam.

Given that there are a lot of half baked graduates, should this be adopted in Nigeria?

grin
What do you think?

lalasticlacla, Mynd44, Dominique, ishilove, Seun
Picture is old,but still gold
Re: Would You Like To Write Examinations Like This? (pictured) by Khd95(m): 9:52am On Mar 24, 2019
Nigerian students go still cheat,shioor

I remember when my friend used faint pencil to write expos on his exams pass,erased it but the outlines were still very visible to him,na that day I believe Nigerians can be unnecessarily ingenious grin
Re: Would You Like To Write Examinations Like This? (pictured) by hamid6249: 9:58am On Mar 24, 2019
A sweet way to carry expo.. Just tape URL expo to the head cover. You are good to go grin grin grin
Re: Would You Like To Write Examinations Like This? (pictured) by STRENGTHesq(m): 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
ajon1:
Lol
That's a lifeless laugh from Jubril
Re: Would You Like To Write Examinations Like This? (pictured) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
Khd95:
Nigerian students go still cheat,shioor

I remember when my friend used faint pencil to write expos on his exams pass,erased it but the outlines were still very visible to him,na that day I believe Nigerians can be unnecessarily ingenious grin

shocked

(1) (Reply)

Over 200 People Lost Their Lives Over Uncontrollable Dancing / Covenant University Form Sales In Union Bank / 13 Useful Websites That Every University Student Should Not Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.