Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,885 members, 7,851,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

See How A Woman Survived The Recent Deadly Ethiopian Plane Crash - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See How A Woman Survived The Recent Deadly Ethiopian Plane Crash (449 Views)

Man Who Survived A Ghastly Accident Shares Graphic Pictures From The Scene / Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend Who Survived A Ghastly Accident In Onitsha (pics) / 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How A Woman Survived The Recent Deadly Ethiopian Plane Crash by curvyqueen(f): 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
A woman who lost three friends to the ill-fated Ethiopian airplane has finally opened up about how she survived the crash by a whisker.

In an interview with Citizen TV, Elizabeth Kabuth revealed that she had a bad feeling about the flight and that her stomach was not quite right and so she decided to dash off to a toilet nearby.

"Just before we got to the boarding gate, I had this funny feeling in my tummy and I thought that it wouldn't be proper for me to get on to the flight without really getting to understanding what was wrong.

"So I told the three girlfriends I was with to wait for me as I went to the restroom that was just adjacent to the boarding gate," she narrated.

Listen to her video interview at: https://www.efogator.com/2019/03/how-woman-survived-recent-deadly.html

Re: See How A Woman Survived The Recent Deadly Ethiopian Plane Crash by Dottore: 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
She has a very powerful spiritual antenna. Our prayers should always be for God to separate us from every danger.

(1) (Reply)

Free Vtu Portal Api / Status Of Road Linking Ogun State And Lagos State / Webroot.com/safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.