Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra (46186 Views)

Police Arrest Lady Who Steals Sim Cards, Withdraws Money From Accounts / Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested / Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:11am On Mar 24, 2019
Stup!d Zoo police. They arrest housewife for protecting the security of her household but Oluomo nearly died from poisone knife buried by his co-tout and the werey has not been arrested for murder charges. Police should leave our women alone. Enough of this harrassment on innocent mothers. Nigeria is finished let everybody hold hin own region. No more national police or national army. Each region create its police and army force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by rakazytee(f): 1:21am On Mar 24, 2019
See them bird of a feather rebuking the woman for her action, y will a side roasted chicken visit her man in his house? y can't she tell the man to take her elsewhere? I watch the video and I felt no pity for the woman bn flogged it serves her ryt, but the only thing am against is the video recording that was released on social media, u don't do that to a fellow woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by West2019(m): 2:07am On Mar 24, 2019
Very good movement ,let them be charge to court tomorrow morning ,why taking law into ur hand ,I saw the video it was very annoy ,stupid woman .
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by gare(f): 3:13am On Mar 24, 2019
joshuisiukwu:
The lady who flogged her husband's mistress in Anambra State, has been arrested by the State's Police command after the video went viral on social media. The lady identified as Tochukwu Azotani, was arrested alongside her friend, Ogochukwu Nwankwo, who allegedly stripped and flogged a woman they said was her husband’s mistress. Also arrested was her husband, Ifeanyi Azotani, who according to the police invited the victim, Ogochukwu Okafor, to his house.

Police spokesperson, Haruna Mohammed, who confirmed that  three suspects have been arrested over the assault,added that the victim reported the matter to the Central Police Station, Awka. Ogochukwu in her statement claimed that on March 19 at about 11:36 a.m, she was invited by her male Facebook friend, Ifeanyi Azotani, to his house at Ezimezi village in Amawbia.

“All of a sudden a woman who claimed to be his wife, Azotani Tochukwu, appeared in the house with her friend, Ogochukwu Nwankwo, and locked her inside the bathroom for almost four hours and left.“However, while the suspect’s friend, one Ogochukwu Nwankwo, stripped her and flogged her severally, the principal suspect was busy videotaping the incident and thereafter pushed her out from the compound naked.”

According to Haruna, after the lady refused paying the N60,000 blackmail fee the women demanded for, the video was leaked on social media.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/23/police-arrest-lady-who-flogged-husbands-mistress-in-anambra/

L

It is time people like this are punished for their crimes, this has to stop you cant do this and get away with this, , why don't they fight back how can you just stay and allow someone strip you naked and video you because you had sex with their spouses.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by Ishilove: 3:27am On Mar 24, 2019
The he-goat husband, the stupid side chick and the crazy wife are all mad.

I don't feel sorry for any of them. The man defiled his matrimonial bed by bringing his mistress home, the idiot sidechick added insult to injury by tying the wife's wrapper after sleeping with the married man, then the crazy wife went too far by videoing the assault and posting it online.

This is what happens when people don't know where to draw the line. How dare you bring your girlfriend home?? How dare you insult your wife by bringing your mistress into her home?? How dare you??! What happened to keeping your infidelity far from your matrimonial?

And as for the side chick, she willingly walked into another woman's home, slept with her husband and tied her wrapper on top. See liver. She deserves what she got and I don't blame the scorned wife for going ballistic on her. Next time when a married man propositions you, you will put your slippers on your head and flee from him.

Then for the crazy wife, what did you hope to gain from videoing the assault and posting it online? You are foolish and lack control. You spoiled what could have been a coup de gracie by your senseless gaffe, but I have a feeling you do not regret your actions. You are on your own.
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by Ishilove: 3:31am On Mar 24, 2019
rakazytee:
See them bird of a feather rebuking the woman for her action, y will a side roasted chicken visit her man in his house? y can't she tell the man to take her elsewhere? I watch the video and I felt no pity for the woman bn flogged it serves her ryt, but the only thing am against is the video recording that was released on social media, u don't do that to a fellow woman.
@bolded

You also don't go to _straff your fellow woman's husband in her matrimonial home. That's low and disgusting.

Awon eleribu gbogbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by ezegold4we: 3:59am On Mar 24, 2019
All of you who has been responding to what really happened has a very big comprehension issues,

So you guys don't know that this is what this guy and the wife is skilled at, who's knows how many ladies they must have video taped and collected ransom from,

The people shud charge the couple for kidnapp and assault, I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by cococandy(f): 4:00am On Mar 24, 2019
You are an idiot
Chimaokigwe:
Today is Saturday.

DPO go fxck am till Monday morning when them go charge am to court.

From Court to Prison. Warder go bleep taya.

By the time them release am on bail, her Punna would be so wide, neighbours go dey keep key inside if them wan comot house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by cococandy(f): 4:01am On Mar 24, 2019
Serves her right. I didn’t see the video but from what I read, I hope she pays dearly for her foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by usoroakpan(m): 5:19am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by Kobicove(m): 5:27am On Mar 24, 2019
skulgen:
For wht.
Who we offend.
Kai
Y arrest her

Please don't display your ignorance here!

Assault with intention to cause bodily harm and blackmail are very serious offences before the law
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by sisisioge: 6:27am On Mar 24, 2019
Nice development! They won't get off with a slap on the wrist!
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by sisisioge: 6:37am On Mar 24, 2019
rakazytee:

Try to understand the intricacies of this case so you don't get yourself in a similar mess in the future.

1.The babe was not a trespasser....she was invited which isn't against the law.
2. The babe was held against her will in the toilet...against the law.
3. The babe was assaulted...against the law.
4. The babe was blackmailed...against the law.
5. Her body, which is her very private property, was displayed very publicly... Chai, women activist won't let that slid.

Over all, the craaazy wife, her crazyuy friend and asssho husband are in very deep sheet. If your bobo cheats, na your bobo be your partner...you have no business with the party he cheated with. Life is really simple.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by Almaiga: 6:54am On Mar 24, 2019
God bless this Aboki Police for bringing sanity to the East. They need to be treated with Iron hands.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by Almaiga: 7:19am On Mar 24, 2019
AsiwajuNdigbo:
Stup!d Zoo police. They arrest housewife for protecting the security of her household but Oluomo nearly died from poisone knife buried by his co-tout and the werey has not been arrested for murder charges. Police should leave our women alone. Enough of this harrassment on innocent mothers. Nigeria is finished let everybody hold hin own region. No more national police or national army. Each region create its police and army force.

Close that your dirty mouth.
If the Zoo police is not in the East, you would've long been a victim of Ritual. One of your relatives would've used You for money Rituals. Your Region is the crime capital of Africa and the zoo police is there to ensure that, your people do not finish themselves.

God bless the North and it's dependable and Galant Police.

Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 24, 2019
joshuisiukwu:
The lady who flogged her husband's mistress in Anambra State, has been arrested by the State's Police command after the video went viral on social media. The lady identified as Tochukwu Azotani, was arrested alongside her friend, Ogochukwu Nwankwo, who allegedly stripped and flogged a woman they said was her husband’s mistress. Also arrested was her husband, Ifeanyi Azotani, who according to the police invited the victim, Ogochukwu Okafor, to his house.

Police spokesperson, Haruna Mohammed, who confirmed that  three suspects have been arrested over the assault,added that the victim reported the matter to the Central Police Station, Awka. Ogochukwu in her statement claimed that on March 19 at about 11:36 a.m, she was invited by her male Facebook friend, Ifeanyi Azotani, to his house at Ezimezi village in Amawbia.

“All of a sudden a woman who claimed to be his wife, Azotani Tochukwu, appeared in the house with her friend, Ogochukwu Nwankwo, and locked her inside the bathroom for almost four hours and left.“However, while the suspect’s friend, one Ogochukwu Nwankwo, stripped her and flogged her severally, the principal suspect was busy videotaping the incident and thereafter pushed her out from the compound naked.”

According to Haruna, after the lady refused paying the N60,000 blackmail fee the women demanded for, the video was leaked on social media.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/23/police-arrest-lady-who-flogged-husbands-mistress-in-anambra/

L

I propose 10 years inprisment for her, very wicked woman. After watching the film I said is set up. How can I watch my wife humiliating my girl friend in such act. Is not the worst sin on earth

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by Sluvist(m): 8:12am On Mar 24, 2019
agylistic77:
Good for her.. How can she disgrace her fellow woman like that. Who knows maybe is karma that is catching up with her been that she too follow married men when she was single.
Thank God as na you talk am.
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by cheezy4real(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2019
xpool:

For taking laws into their hands, kidnapping, unlawful detention, blackmailing, jungle justice, attempted murder, disturbing public peace, indecent behavior.

U must be a policeman or intending police man
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by Danchibez: 8:44am On Mar 24, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
Today is Saturday.

By the time them release am on bail, her Punna would be so wide, neighbours go dey keep key inside if them wan comot house.

guy u bad oo
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:57am On Mar 24, 2019
thought they said there is no agbero in Igbo land? even agbero at oshodi can't be this cruel

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by Machida(f): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
Today is Saturday.

. Chima, you see your life.
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by Chipink(f): 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
Machida:
. Chima, you see your life.

That fool is not igbo
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by bukatyne(f): 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
donstan18:
Most women are emotionally dumb when it comes to dealing with infidelity issues.

Strangely, I agree with you.

That shows you that women are not built to endure infidelity.
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by bukatyne(f): 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
This story is strange than fiction.

The husband allegedly invited the woman over for the wife to beat?

Wife & friend beat the side chic, video her and ask for N60k to give her the videos?

Why does it sound like a couple conniving to scam the lady to me?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by bukatyne(f): 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
rakazytee:

Is this a joke?

Hope the wife intends to beat all her husband's side chics
AsiwajuNdigbo:
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
ezegold4we:
All of you who has been responding to what really happened has a very big comprehension issues,

So you guys don't know that this is what this guy and the wife is skilled at, who's knows how many ladies they must have video taped and collected ransom from,

You are right and I thought as much. It's all planned and because they didn't succeed in getting a ransom from the side chick, hence the release of the video.
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by tk4rd: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
ezegold4we:

My exact thoughts after reading this...
Immediately I saw the N60,000 Blackmail fee,, I knew that it was business gone wrong...
The confusion on the woman's face while the beating was going on shows that she never knew the man was married.
I just wonder how many unsuspecting facebook victims that had fallen for these devils.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by longerthroat(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
shortgun:
Abeg who have the video, what make sure its not Photoshop.

The video no good to watch abeg.
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by rakazytee(f): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
bukatyne:

Is this a joke?
Hope the wife intends to beat all her husband's side chics
Nop, its not a joke, if it happens outside of her house I would say otherwise.
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by rakazytee(f): 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ishilove:

@bolded

You also don't go to _straff your fellow woman's husband in her matrimonial home. That's low and disgusting.

Awon eleribu gbogbo.
cool
Ishilove:

@bolded

Awon eleribu gbogbo.
Re: Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra by double0seven(m): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lord have mercy, so many daft women on nairaland sha, and daft men too

So a man you've been seeing for little while invites you to his house, and the next thing, some ladies assaulted you and starts beating you up. How are you at fault? Can happen to anyone right? So better borrow yourself sense, instead of just yearning nonsense, learn something from the story.

Seriously, u can see the lady was locked up inside a toilet for 4 hours. If I may ask, where was the man for good 4 hours. Did his wife tie him down with a rope?

That will tell you that it was a planned work. The husband too was in on it. And that will tell you that she the believed she was visiting a man that has no wife.

I hope the man and the wife and the friend rot in jail. There are nothing but criminals. They actually believed that they can just do anything that they like in land that has laws. That shows you how very stupid they are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings / Yahoo Boy Reports Another Yahoo Boy To Police For Scamming His Client (Photos) / Nigerian Man Caught With N454 Million Cash At Jomo Kenyatta Int-airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.