Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals (54833 Views)

Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Share A Toast To Their Friendship / Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday / Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Practice Karate In School Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by PrettyGist: 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
GistMore.com

Davido's first daughter, Imade and Tiwa Savage's son, Jamal poses together as they shows off their karate medals.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/davidos-daughter-i-made-and-tiwa-savages-son-jamal-shows-off-their-karate-medals

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by PrettyGist: 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2019

1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by ipobarethieves: 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
wink cool
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by markidoo(m): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Y dem no go give them medals when their parents are celebrities. But make dem sha enter street go find trouble, na small street boy or girl wia small pass them with no Karate training n medal go beat them.

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by oluwatosink: 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
markidoo:
Y dem no go give them medals when their parents are celebrities. But make dem sha enter street go find trouble, na small street boy or girl wia small pass them with no Karate training n medal go beat them.

37 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by miicun(m): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
good for them.
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by philip0906(m): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
wittyt98:
all this story cus two cute lil kids re enjoying themselves? angry
Aswear...poor Nigerians hiding behind cheap data to spew hate on innocent kids

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by AntiWailer: 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
wittyt98:
all this story cus two cute lil kids re enjoying themselves? angry

I TAYA ooo

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by DONADAMS(m): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
lol
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by superior494(m): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
Cute kids

2 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by Chimaokigwe: 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
markidoo:

You are 32 years old, more wisdom and commonsense is expected of you. You mentioned the other day that your parents don't allow you keep a girlfriend. I guess it's because of your IQ level. They don't want you to breed.

Also, please change that dp you wore ankara like someone hawking drugs inside bus, don't make it so apparent that you lack sense.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by Dranoid: 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
Interesting, at least they see the value of teaching their kids self defence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by tsinzu: 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
markidoo:
Poverty is a disease sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by wisdomkid: 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
markidoo:

Checked yourself recently?
You have Jealousy Syndrome!

It's caused by not minding your business and not even knowing which path in Life you want to choose.

Because of Little kids like this, you're typing this long sh*t? For Goodness sake!!!! they are kids.. Use your hatred somewhere else.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by adaksbullet: 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
Am remeber the day one females children his beet me on mine sch grin cheesy

Kai, tunder his fire you o becky angry
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by quincyshakur(m): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
Dis Children go soon begin collabo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by philtex(m): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
Their Papa grin
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by hadjipapiey(m): 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
Anyone seen CHIKO wen Jamil give malle Imade for cheek?
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by Bewiseedet(m): 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
A paid medal you mean?
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by uchewilliam18: 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
Tiwa's son is a diva

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by Nlolodo: 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
How u take no in age kwanu grin

Chimaokigwe:

You are 32 years old, more wisdom and commonsense is expected of you. You mentioned the other day that your parents don't allow you keep a girlfriend. I guess it's because of your IQ level. They don't want you to breed.

Also, please change that dp you wore ankara like someone hawking drugs inside bus, don't make it so apparent that you lack sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by youngestuk(m): 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin
wisdomkid:

Checked yourself recently?
You have Jealousy Syndrome!

It's caused by not minding your business and not even knowing which path in Life you want to choose.

Because of Little kids like this, you're typing this long sh*t? For Goodness sake!!!! they are kids.. Use your hatred somewhere else.
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by markidoo(m): 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

You must be a maniac for this. Do you think medals are doled out cos of favouritism. Before you get a medal you should earn it. On my post as you mentioned it never flashed your numb skull that that was in 2015.About clothes I know your type, I don't borrow clothes I manage what I have. Pray that God should open your thick skull so you can reason well and see life in a different perspective. Ewu!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by Joseunlimited(f): 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
The fire in jam jam is still there

I can see he wanna fight more

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by Houseofglam7(f): 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by markidoo(m): 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
philip0906:

Aswear...poor Nigerians hiding behind cheap data to spew hate on innocent kids
Look at this church rat. You earn medals in Karate, its no gift. Do they look like kids who earned it. Look behind the scene they are kids in that same category that have worked their are out bit no medal to show for cos their parents are nobody. Na your type make dz country dey stagnant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by amokeme(f): 11:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
Awwwww cute children wink
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 24, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Bet why?? you're wickedness lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by lekbel09(m): 12:17am On Mar 24, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

You are 32 years old, more wisdom and commonsense is expected of you. You mentioned the other day that your parents don't allow you keep a girlfriends. I guess it's because of your IQ level. They don't want you to breed.

bros u wicked o cry

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 / Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming / Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.