Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

How To Get From 5gb To 20gb On Your Mtn Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get From 5gb To 20gb On Your Mtn Sim (3943 Views)

New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) / How To Make Your Mtn Sim Eligible For Mtn N200 For 1gb / How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get From 5gb To 20gb On Your Mtn Sim by achcodetech(m): 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
MTN has decided to put a smile on the face of their customers by giving them this amazing data bonus. MTN now gives you 5GB with just ₦50 and the funny part is that you can actually get up to the amount you want but how is that possible, I will show you that in this article.

Requirements To Get MTN 5GB Data Bonus

Unlike this particular data bonus that requires you to install an App on your smartphone, you don’t actually need to do that in this current data bonus. The requirements are just

Your Smartphone
Your MTN sim
Up to ₦50 airtime

See This: Latest Working Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsing Cheat With HTTP Injector Config File

When you have the above requirements, all you have to do is to follow the steps below but before then, I want you to know that this calls for eligibility which means that it might not work for some people. If it doesn’t work for you, I recommend checking on our free browsing.

How To Activate MTN 5GB Data On Your Device

When you have gotten the above requirements and wants to activate the 5GB on your phone, just do the following

Dial *662#

Select option 6 for WECHAT

When you are done,₦50 will be deducted from your account and you will get 5GB data which is valid for 7 days that is one week.

How To Activate 20GB Data On Your MTN Sim

To get 20GB data on our MTN sim is simple and straight forward. You don’t need to do that in a special way rather than applying simple logic. Since ₦50 gives you 5GB data, you can simply repeat the steps above to get as much data as we want. When you keep repeating the above steps, you can get up to 20GB for ₦200.

How To Check Your data Balance

To check your data balance for this data bundle, just dial *559*25#.

I want you to note that the above works only for those who are eligible but don’t worry if it doesn’t work for you because you can still use our all time free browsing for all networks.
Re: How To Get From 5gb To 20gb On Your Mtn Sim by opparadise: 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2019

6 Likes

Re: How To Get From 5gb To 20gb On Your Mtn Sim by Ejadike(m): 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
This is misleading na. Bad PR
Re: How To Get From 5gb To 20gb On Your Mtn Sim by Deckline(m): 12:09am On Mar 24, 2019
Do people still use WeChat
Re: How To Get From 5gb To 20gb On Your Mtn Sim by omojesu202(m): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2019
achcodetech:
MTN has decided to put a smile on the face of their customers by giving them this amazing data bonus. MTN now gives you 5GB with just ₦50 and the funny part is that you can actually get up to the amount you want but how is that possible, I will show you that in this article.

Requirements To Get MTN 5GB Data Bonus

Unlike this particular data bonus that requires you to install an App on your smartphone, you don’t actually need to do that in this current data bonus. The requirements are just

Your Smartphone
Your MTN sim
Up to ₦50 airtime

See This: Latest Working Airtel 0.0kb Free Browsing Cheat With HTTP Injector Config File

When you have the above requirements, all you have to do is to follow the steps below but before then, I want you to know that this calls for eligibility which means that it might not work for some people. If it doesn’t work for you, I recommend checking on our free browsing.

How To Activate MTN 5GB Data On Your Device

When you have gotten the above requirements and wants to activate the 5GB on your phone, just do the following

Dial *662#

Select option 6 for WECHAT

When you are done,₦50 will be deducted from your account and you will get 5GB data which is valid for 7 days that is one week.

How To Activate 20GB Data On Your MTN Sim

To get 20GB data on our MTN sim is simple and straight forward. You don’t need to do that in a special way rather than applying simple logic. Since ₦50 gives you 5GB data, you can simply repeat the steps above to get as much data as we want. When you keep repeating the above steps, you can get up to 20GB for ₦200.

How To Check Your data Balance

To check your data balance for this data bundle, just dial *559*25#.

I want you to note that the above works only for those who are eligible but don’t worry if it doesn’t work for you because you can still use our all time free browsing for all networks.

you're an idiot...
deception will not take you anywhere in life.

1 Like

Re: How To Get From 5gb To 20gb On Your Mtn Sim by QueenEsther1: 9:59am On May 25, 2020
Please don't believe this post. It is misleading. Totally false.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 3 | A Lot Of Issues? / New Mtn, Zain, Glo, Settings For Opera 4.2, 5.0 / Nokia C3 And C6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.