Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nairalander Makes Top 50 In The Creative Business Cup Competition In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalander Makes Top 50 In The Creative Business Cup Competition In Nigeria (289 Views)

ShapShap Wins $8000 At GITEX 2022 Supernova Challenge Pitch Competition In Dubai / Bill Gate Overtaken As Zuckerberg Makes Top 3 Richest Men Globally / MTN, Dangote, Coca-Cola Lead Top 50 Brands Nigeria 2017 Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Makes Top 50 In The Creative Business Cup Competition In Nigeria by dominusgai(m): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
Greetings fellow nairalanders, I want to ask you all to join me celebrate my successful selection to the quarter final stage of the Creative Business Cup, Nigeria. Out of over 1000 applicants, I came out top 50 and would be trained at the Enterprise Development Center in Lagos. I would also be pitching my business idea there. Please celebrate and encourage me with your thoughts and prayers so I make it to finals. Thank you

MOD, front page please. I do believe this is worth it.

Re: Nairalander Makes Top 50 In The Creative Business Cup Competition In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
Congrats
Re: Nairalander Makes Top 50 In The Creative Business Cup Competition In Nigeria by cutegentility(m): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
Congratulations.

The grace that speak for you now will eventually speak for you till the end of the said competition.

Believe in yourself! You can do it!! And you will do it!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ports Mess Traps 50,000 Tons Of Cashew, Threatens Sector / BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank / We Buy Steam/amazon/itunes Gift Card On AFRBTC.COM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.