Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,659 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary (42896 Views)

Tony Umez And Wife Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by unclesoyo: 7:39am On Mar 24, 2019
Nollywood actress, Omotola is celebrating her 23rd wedding anniversary with her husband, Captain Matthew Ekehinde who also turned a year older .

Omotola who made the announcement on her Instagram page, then posted a photo of them in matching red outfits, and captioned the photo:

Happy 23rd marriage Anniversary to us and Happy birthday to you Honeyboy. It’s crazy how it’s been so long yet so New. #onlybyGrace

Omotola and Mattew Ekeinde got married in 1996 but decided to have their dream wedding in 2001 with a number of friends and family on board a Dash 7 aircraft while flying from Lagos to Benin.

The wedding was seen as one of the biggest and most talked about at that time.

It even got more buzz because they got married on board a flight.

https://lailasnews.com/omotola-and-husband-23rd-wedding-anniversary

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 24, 2019
Let me not say anything aside this: "Congratulations."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by StarUp: 7:42am On Mar 24, 2019
Congratulations guys, may you also live to see your 32nd anniversary.

BTW, how did her breast stand for those 23 years considering the bad-boy look of her husband? Okay, I get it, there's a cream that firms the breast.

19 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by Jayslicky: 7:53am On Mar 24, 2019
StarUp:
Congratulations guys, may you also lube to see your 32rd anniversary.
It's 32nd not 32rd, I am happy for them and especially for omotola, she is one of the few actresses that has been a successful mother, wife and woman, she is a good role model for younger women.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by KendrickAyomide: 7:59am On Mar 24, 2019
StarUp:
Congratulations guys, may you also lube to see your 32rd anniversary.

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by tohyorsih(f): 8:35am On Mar 24, 2019
angry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 24, 2019
Download this lovely and beautiful love song from Xpol
http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by balonaija(f): 9:28am On Mar 24, 2019
na wahala...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 24, 2019
Waoh.
In an industry where divorce is just like a fashion, an industry where marriage ceremony alone gulps millions of natural but hardly last a month technically.

This woman is a good example to her fellow colleagues in the industry. Make she go give Tonto Dickey some lesson on how to manage her drama. May be just may be she will at least begin to have good relationship with people even if she no go fit be with a husband. The fact that you have issues with your husband and divorced doesn't mean you can't be good friends again. I pray marriage of people like MERCY Johnson and other Actors also last long in true happiness. Celebrity marriage can be difficult but with commitment, transparency, determination and discipline, they can also have a happy and long marriage.

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by englishmart(m): 9:28am On Mar 24, 2019
This woman rushed into marriage the way Mexicans rush into the USA
Imagine, at 41, she's celebrating her 23rd wedding anniversary..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by Amuocha: 9:29am On Mar 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:30am On Mar 24, 2019
23 years just like yesterday!!

Happy married life beautiful and cute couple.

This is just the beginning of so much happiness and laughter in your marriage.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by partnerbizz4: 9:32am On Mar 24, 2019
Good for them

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by MrIcredible: 9:32am On Mar 24, 2019
angry
This guy na pedophile I swear

Got impregnated at 17 and married at 18
Now 41 years.

Yeye couple

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by superlanny(m): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2019
This are the real slay queens, not all those rusted overused hoes , who cant resist from mounting various kinds of joystick, and be forming actress, Ladies this are the type of women you should take as role models, not people like Tonto dike, Mercy aigbe, ceece, babrisky, etinosa...etc and all those useless girls on twitter and Instagram calling themselves slay queens...have a wonderful Sunday y'all.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 24, 2019
englishmart:
This woman rushed into marriage the way Mexicans rush into the USA

Define rush

Mumu

E dey do me like say make I stone sense enter your brain

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by AGDfarms: 9:33am On Mar 24, 2019
ongrats to an icon
Happy wedding anniversary

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2019
Wow that is how I will celebrate mine

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by hisexcellency34: 9:33am On Mar 24, 2019
I pity this man sha

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by Funmmyastic: 9:34am On Mar 24, 2019
Wow,such a beautiful family.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by daviime09: 9:36am On Mar 24, 2019
smiley
happy wedding anniverary to my crush couple

grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by luveu: 9:36am On Mar 24, 2019
GoodGood
News

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 24, 2019
Drnice2:
Let me not say anything aside this: "Congratulations."
Hahaha, you sef Don hear?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by linlily34: 9:37am On Mar 24, 2019
cheesy
couples goal, HWA to you both

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by luveu: 9:38am On Mar 24, 2019
Marriage dt stand d test of time is as a result of both parties' commitments thro selflessness, patience, effective communication etc. This is d case omosexy & hubby.
Marriage is not a one party thing where d other is not playing any role for its survival
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary by Greenbullet(m): 9:42am On Mar 24, 2019
Get an inverter now !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joseph Ameh, Kaffy's Husband Had An Accident (Video) / Wizkid Hangs Out With Osaze Odemwingie (Photo) / Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.