Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,164 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo (6876 Views)

Download These 40 Ebooks, Mp3 Audios And Videos By Dr. Mike Murdock {ecourse} / Pastors Should Apologize When Their Prophecies Fail – Bishop Mike Okonkwo / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo by premium9ja(m): 7:50am On Mar 24, 2019
“The created world itself can hardly wait for what’s coming next.” Romans 8:19 (MSG)

Your God is the Almighty, the possessor of all things. Psalms 24:1 says that the “earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof”. Since everything belongs to your Father, why do you approach Him with a beggarly mindset, asking for a little space; when He can give you territories? You determine what you receive! If you approach God with a bottle or a drum, He will fill it. So the onus lies on you to increase your capacity.

I urge you today to let the best come out of you. Shoot for the skies and beat every known record. This is your finest hour and you are the next big thing to happen. You serve the living God and you have the advantage. If we serve this God who is an epitome of creativity, then we cannot afford to just fold our hands and watch others lead the way. Arise and let the world know that you serve the Mighty God. The time to use our God advantage is now. We must begin to strategize on how to proffer solutions to our world. Many will kiss the lips of he who has the right answer. Beloved, it does not matter whether they like your face or not. The truth is that many will surely kiss your lips if you have the right answer.

This generation is waiting for you. And I have an assurance that whatsoever you lay your hands to do shall prosper. I can already sense that there’s a shift in the realm of the Spirit, God will do for you that which He only can do. I prophesy that the grace of God will set you on high and deliver to you much more than you could ever imagine. You will not be denied. This is the time and season for your lifting. I will hear your testimony. I bless you.

Further Reading: Proverbs 24:26, 1 Timothy 4:12-16

Daily Bible Reading: Morning- Joshua 16-18; Evening- Luke 2:1-24

SOURCE: https://premium9ja.com/give-out-your-best/

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo by Truefaith: 8:37am On Mar 24, 2019
Virtually everything written by Mr Okonkwo above is evil.

They are NOT derived from the Christian Bible.

Mr Okonkwo is teaching witchcraft as Christianity.

All you need do is pay a little attention to his statements.

A little knowledge of the Bible is enough to show that prosperity preachers are Hindus and Buddhist occultists masquerading as Christians.

I urge you today to let the best come out of you. Shoot for the skies and beat every known record. This is your finest hour and you are the next big thing to happen. You serve the living God and you have the advantage. If we serve this God who is an epitome of creativity, then we cannot afford to just fold our hands and watch others lead the way. Arise and let the world know that you serve the Mighty God. The time to use our God advantage is now. We must begin to strategize on how to proffer solutions to our world. Many will kiss the lips of he who has the right answer. Beloved, it does not matter whether they like your face or not. The truth is that many will surely kiss your lips if you have the right answer.

This generation is waiting for you. And I have an assurance that whatsoever you lay your hands to do shall prosper. I can already sense that there’s a shift in the realm of the Spirit, God will do for you that which He only can do. I prophesy that the grace of God will set you on high and deliver to you much more than you could ever imagine. You will not be denied. This is the time and season for your lifting. I will hear your testimony. I bless you.

I urge you today to let the best come out of you. Shoot for the skies and beat every known record. This is your finest hour and you are the next big thing to happen.

Which god told you this is God's plan for you at this particular time or any time for that matter? How does this belief of your shooting for the sky promote the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ on God's offer of mercy for forgiveness of people's sins? How does this fit in with the lots of Christians in North East Nigeria or of the millions of Christians worshiping in prison cells in China and Iran?

I can already sense that there’s a shift in the realm of the Spirit, God will do for you that which He only can do. I prophesy that the grace of God will set you on high and deliver to you much more than you could ever imagine. You will not be denied. This is the time and season for your lifting. I will hear your testimony. I bless you.

You should see the dripping, baseless, spiritual arrogance in those statements. Mr Okonkwo prophesied...? Who gave him those his words of prophecy? Surely his deceived mind. The word in the Bible is that NO prophecy ever came by what the prophet thought in his mind: they are always initiated and sent forth by God. No doubt Mr Okonkwo's prophecies all fail.

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/10/24/counterfeit-christianity-the-deception-of-the-elect-part-one/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo by Ernchibyke(m): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2019
The guy above me...
Nawa to you sha.
You no want make this FTC reach me
Re: Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo by bettercreature(m): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2019
Business men grin grin grin.Let the best come out of you so you can pay more tithe
Re: Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo by lordopsy2018(m): 8:39am On Mar 24, 2019
best I dedicate this front page to u

Re: Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo by samadream(m): 8:42am On Mar 24, 2019
i shall not be denied i quickly tap into this anointing words of God from the amiable pastor,we shall not be denied anywhere for good

8 Likes

Re: Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo by DonDraper66: 8:48am On Mar 24, 2019
[quote author=premium9ja post=76932734]“The created world itself can hardly wait for what’s coming next.” Romans 8:19 (MSG)

Your God is the Almighty, the possessor of all things. Psalms 24:1 says that the “earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof”. Since everything belongs to your Father, why do you approach Him with a beggarly mindset, asking for a little space; when He can give you territories? You determine what you receive! If you approach God with a bottle or a drum, He will fill it. So the onus lies on you to increase your capacity.

I urge you today to let the best come out of you. Shoot for the skies and beat every known record. This is your finest hour and you are the next big thing to happen. You serve the living God and you have the advantage. If we serve this God who is an epitome of creativity, then we cannot afford to just fold our hands and watch others lead the way. Arise and let the world know that you serve the Mighty God. The time to use our God advantage is now. We AMEN AMEN AMEN

1 Like

Re: Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 24, 2019
WISDOM FOR THE DAY!
GET THE APP NOW!

premium9ja:
“The created world itself can hardly wait for what’s coming next.” Romans 8:19 (MSG)

Further Reading: Proverbs 24:26, 1 Timothy 4:12-16

Daily Bible Reading: Morning- Joshua 16-18; Evening- Luke 2:1-24

SOURCE: https://premium9ja.com/give-out-your-best/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo by balonaija(f): 9:30am On Mar 24, 2019
but how?
Re: Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo by guideman: 9:43am On Mar 24, 2019
It's unfortunate that you couldn't quote any bible passage to refute or dispute what Dr.Mike Okonkwo preached. Let me remind you that there's a difference between prophesying and speaking the word of God into people's life. Jesus Christ spoke into people's life and they received their miracles. Dr Mike Okonkwo just spoke the word of God which works for them that believed. He never made any prophesy if you were able to read in between the lines effectively . It's regrettable that you afforded yourself the comfort of abusing and insulting an ordained man of God on the social media. May God overlook your ignorance and foolishness.
Truefaith:

A little knowledge of the Bible is enough to show that prosperity preachers are Hindus and Buddhist occultists masquerading as Christians.

Which god told you this is God's plan for you at this particular time or any time for that matter? How does this belief of your shooting for the sky promote the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ on God's offer of mercy for forgiveness of people's sins? How does this fit in with the lots of Christians in North East Nigeria or of the millions of Christians worshiping in prison cells in China and Iran?

You should see the dripping, baseless, spiritual arrogance in those statements. Mr Okonkwo prophesied...? Who gave him those his words of prophecy? Surely his deceived mind. The word in the Bible is that NO prophecy ever came by what the prophet thought in his mind: they are always initiated and sent forth by God. No doubt Mr Okonkwo's prophecies all fail.

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/10/24/counterfeit-christianity-the-deception-of-the-elect-part-one/

7 Likes

Re: Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo by Babaj02: 10:13am On Mar 24, 2019
Truefaith:

Judge not for ya that judge shall be judged.
Your utterances depict that of someone working for an evil n satanic organisation.
What has the man of God said now that is evil? Dr Mike is a realist that will always push you to bring the best out of you.
Re: Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo by HomeOfMe(f): 11:55am On Mar 24, 2019
bettercreature:
Business men grin grin grin.Let the best come out of you so you can pay more tithe
My mum told me that in the 80s,this man use to be a white garment church member,going from house to house bare feet to preach to people. She said that one of the days he came to our house,my father chased him away saying,"I don't know what is wrong with all these KEROSINE AND PARAFIN people".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo by am4truth(m): 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
The world is waiting for your manifestation. You are loaded and this world would become better if you fulfill your purpose. Stop wasting your life on non-essential things.

Care about earning some money daily in fx by commenting on sites. I have been on NL for years without earning a dime only to be scammed by wicked souls. However, I've been earning daily through this site. Registration is $19 for the first month. You can earn above $5 daily just writing meaningful comments, not the 'mumu' and childish comments some people post here.

if you can read and post, and write a meaningful and intelligent comment, then you can earn fx daily. send a mail to whisperingop@live.com. Remember it is $19 for joining the platform, and you start earning immediately.
Re: Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo by dannyyol2018: 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
Can you tell me what is evil in that message? Or
Is it that you find pleasure in criticizing preachers?

Truefaith:

Re: Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo by Truefaith: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
dannyyol2018:
Can you tell me what is evil in that message? Or
Is it that you find pleasure in criticizing preachers?

There is very little help I can give to you if you do not see the evil of a human being transmitting his own mind and calling it "prophecy" or commanding God (or any other spiritual being) to do, or cease from doing, a thing. Your inability to see the witchcraft in these confirms your eyes have not been open to Bible truths. In other words, you are NOT born again.

If you are ever interested in knowing what a man can, or cannot, validly say or do, start from the beginning: become a Christian. Then you will know the sovereignty of God does not allow any human to issue orders to the Almighty or call his own wishes as God's words.

"But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them".
2 Cor 4:3-4

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2016/11/18/the-strange-early-history-of-pentecostalism/

1 Like

Re: Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo by holyfather(m): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
Truefaith:

At some point I had to check your moniker again to be sure it's not "daddy freezer" because he's the only senseless, baseless and jobless gospel antagonist I know.
How am I sure you're not the one sef?
Re: Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo by guideman: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Please stop exposing your ignorance on the social media. If you really understand the bible you would have been able to note that the words Dr Mike Okonkwo spoke are all contained in the bible. The scriptures is really hid from you and you seem to be lost. You don't understand the scriptures and you can't put yourself on the same pedestal with Dr Mike. You can't help anyone because it's you that really needs help.
Truefaith:

There is very little help I can give to you if you do not see the evil of a human being transmitting his own mind and calling it "prophecy" or commanding God (or any other spiritual being) to do, or cease from doing, a thing. Your inability to see the witchcraft in these confirms your eyes have not been open to Bible truths. In other words, you are NOT born again.

If you are ever interested in knowing what a man can, or cannot, validly say or do, start from the beginning: become a Christian. Then you will know the sovereignty of God does not allow any human to issue orders to the Almighty or call his own wishes as God's words.

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2016/11/18/the-strange-early-history-of-pentecostalism/

Re: Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo by Truefaith: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
guideman:
Please stop exposing your ignorance on the social media. If you really understand the bible you would have been able to note that the words Dr Mike Okonkwo spoke are all contained in the bible. The scriptures is really hid from you and you seem to be lost. You don't understand the scriptures and you can't put yourself on the same pedestal with Dr Mike. You can't help anyone because it's you that really needs help.

What a bunch of thoroughly deluded people these ones are!

The word that a human being can issue orders to God is in your own Bible?

The word that prophecies originate from the heart of man and that a human being can convert his own wish to prophecy is in your Bible?

The sooner you take the time to understand what Mike Okonkwo, and all other word of faith fraudsters, is teaching is Hinduism, not Christianity, the better for you.
Re: Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo by culswagz(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
Truefaith:

what an idiot you are.
Re: Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo by guideman: 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
You are really delusional.Even a delinquent can't fault this all inspirational message. Nowhere in this message did Dr Mike Okonkwo command God or made any prophesy. Making a prophetic statement and making a prophesy are not the same if you really read and understand the bible. A message written in simple English is what you think you can controvert. You failed. You better study the bible well and stop this display of ignorance concerning the word of God. If you really follow Christ you will believe every word contained in this message.
Truefaith:

What a bunch of thoroughly deluded people these ones are!

The word that a human being can issue orders to God is in your own Bible?

The word that prophecies originate from the heart of man and that a human being can convert his own wish to prophecy is in your Bible?

The sooner you take the time to understand what Mike Okonkwo, and all other word of faith fraudsters, is teaching is Hinduism, not Christianity, the better for you.

Re: Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo by guideman: 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
No. He's a lost soul, but God wants his soul back from the hands of the devil. We need to pray for such souls that have been brainwashed by the likes of daddy freeze.
culswagz:
what an idiot you are.

1 Like

Re: Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo by Truefaith: 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
guideman:
You are really delusional.Even a delinquent can't fault this all inspirational message. Nowhere in this message did Dr Mike Okonkwo command God or made any prophesy. Making a prophetic statement and making a prophesy are not the same if you really read and understand the bible. A message written in simple English is what you think you can controvert. You failed. You better study the bible well and stop this display of ignorance concerning the word of God. If you really follow Christ you will believe every word contained in this message.

Godly people can disagree with other people without being abusive. But that is too much for non-Christians like you dabbling in Christian issues they know nothing about. Delusional? Tell us the difference between "prophetic statement" and "prophecy" without straying into clairvoyance.

What else do I need to do to show that you people have been fed Hinduism as Christian faith all these years by social stars and Satanic celebrities who, of course, were never Christians themselves.

Re: Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo by guideman: 12:32am On Mar 25, 2019
I can see how hypocritical you are. You that insulted and abused a man of God, calling him names and turning round to say that someone is abusive and a non- christian. I put it to you that you have a limited knowledge of the bible. I tell you the uptenth time, go and study the bible well and understand the biblical meaning of prophesy. Stop this academic rigmarole. I won't help you.. I better ignore you because that's what's best for your type.
Truefaith:

Godly people can disagree with other people without being abusive. But that is too much for non-Christians like you dabbling in Christian issues they know nothing about. Delusional? Tell us the difference between "prophetic statement" and "prophecy" without straying into clairvoyance.

What else do I need to do to show that you people have been fed Hinduism as Christian faith all these years by social stars and Satanic celebrities who, of course, were never Christians themselves.

Re: Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo by dannyyol2018: 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
Truefaith:

I see pride and arrogance in your words, you are bornagain indeed. Continue to criticize.

(1) (Reply)

Read This & Claim Atheism! / 20 Reasons Why Valentine Is An Evil And A Satanic Activity / Why Should Christians Pray For Those Who Hate Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.