Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? (24235 Views)

How To Apply For Canada Masters, Graduate Certificate Or Diploma For Relocation / Losing My Mind Please Advise Me / I Got My Certificate The Day I Defended My Thesis In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by davimus(m): 9:56am On Mar 24, 2019
I travelled outside the country three years ago to hustle and had to abandon my studies, but fast forward to last year, an old coursemate of mine contacted me, telling me that i can get my certificate directly from academics without rounding up my studies and that i only have to pay the sum of 800,000 thousand naira which i did

But till now if i call him to get me the certificate or refund me my money, he threatens and hangs the call on me, please nairalanders how do i approach this issue or get my money back from him?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 24, 2019
You didn't ask us before making the payment, its now you needed us, if we help you now and you recover the money you won't still thanks us

276 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by JBoss25(m): 10:02am On Mar 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by Godmother(f): 10:02am On Mar 24, 2019
davimus:
I travelled outside the country three years
ago to hustle and had to abandon my
studies , but fast foward to last year an old
coursemate of mine contacted me, telling
me that i can get my certificate directly
from academics without rounding up my
studies and that i only have to pay the sum
of 800,000 thousand naira which i did,
but till now if i call him to get me the
certificate or refund me my money he
threatens and hangs the call on me, please
nairalanders how do i approach this issue
or get my money back from him?

Sorry to say this, but your gullibility is epic! How could you too believe you would get a certificate after abandoning the course??

Guy, see just accept this truth I'm about to tell you now. You see that your 800k, e don waka. Then you see that certificate, there's a high probability the course has been canceled.

You didn't differ the course for a number of year, you abandoned it and this is the mistake a lot of folks make.

I'll suggest you go over to the school faculty yourself to see if anything can be done. However, just bear in mind what the likely outcome will be. Goodluck.

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 24, 2019
You for don go the school yourself, I'm afriad you might not get your funds back unless you track the guy down.

Somebody else don graduate with your academic profile.

16 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by davimus(m): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
You didn't ask us before making the payment, its now you needed us, if we help you now and you recover the money you won't still thanks us

i need advice am the one taking care of my family so i had to travel because of the financial aspet of it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by amamahdaniel(m): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2019
davimus:
I travelled outside the country three years
ago to hustle and had to abandon my
studies , but fast foward to last year an old
coursemate of mine contacted me, telling
me that i can get my certificate directly
from academics without rounding up my
studies and that i only have to pay the sum
of 800,000 thousand naira which i did,
but till now if i call him to get me the
certificate or refund me my money he
threatens and hangs the call on me, please
nairalanders how do i approach this issue
or get my money back from him?
Na mumu you be.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by powerkey: 10:09am On Mar 24, 2019
davimus:
I travelled outside the country three years ago to hustle and had to abandon my studies , but fast foward to last year an old coursemate of mine contacted me, telling me that i can get my certificate directly from academics without rounding up my studies and that i only have to pay the sum of 800,000 thousand naira which i did, but till now if i call him to get me the certificate or refund me my money he threatens and hangs the call on me, please nairalanders how do i approach this issue or get my money back from him?
Send me a mail.
He will meet people worse than him

19 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by davimus(m): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2019
fuckerstard:
You for don go the school yourself, I'm afriad you might not get your funds back unless you track the guy down.

Somebody else don graduate with your academic profile.
Thanks bro but can in involve the police in this?

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by davimus(m): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2019
Godmother:

Sorry to say this, but your gullibility is epic! How could you too believe you would get a certificate after abandoning the course??

Guy, see just accept this truth I'm about to tell you now. You see that your 800k, e don waka. Then you see that certificate, there's a high probability the course has been canceled.

You didn't differ the course for a number of year, you abandoned it and this is the mistake a lot of folks make.

I'll suggest you go over to the school faculty yourself to see if anything can be done. However, just bear in mind what the likely outcome will be. Goodluck.
Thanks bro can i involve the police in this issue?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by davimus(m): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2019
powerkey:

Send me a mail.
Okay bro i just sent you a PM
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 24, 2019
davimus:
Thanks bro but can in involve the police in this?

Police no too sure o, unless you see one wey get conscience. I prefer army or navy. Or use DSS..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by davimus(m): 10:19am On Mar 24, 2019
fuckerstard:

Police no too sure o, unless you see one wey get conscience. I prefer army or navy. Or use DSS..
Thanks bro. Some close friends adviced me to forget about the money that its an illegal business that in this case i cant do anything to him because of the nature of the transaction, am really confused.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 24, 2019
davimus:
Thanks bro. Some close friends adviced me to forget about the money that its an illegal business that in this case i cant do anything to him because of the nature of the transaction, am really confused.

Illegal keh, that one no matter o. You paid him for service and he didn't deliver he should refund at least 75% of the funds. Yahoo boys sef dey use LE burst themselves over money.

16 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by bujebudanu1(m): 10:33am On Mar 24, 2019
davimus:

Yes.the case is illegal.
You paid someone to forge s certificate for you.

The only thing you can do to get your money back is look for a family police/ police friend/ sharp police , explain the story to him.

This case would change from collection of cert to you paid him to collect admission for u or travel abroad bla bla. U Sha shouldn't use the first and main issue.

Go find SARS.
Your money go fall out

20 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by Hoodbilonia: 10:52am On Mar 24, 2019
Bros. Just smile go station. Light up 1 wrap.
Relate the matter with sars
Say u go gif dwm 150k if d guy refund youe money
Within 96hrs gbam
Alert

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by Godmother(f): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2019
davimus:
Thanks bro can i involve the police in this issue?

I'm a lady o. Yes, I believe you should. If for nothing, at least that your wicked friend can get punished for his act.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by davimus(m): 11:12am On Mar 24, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Bros. Just smile go station. Light up 1 wrap.
Relate the matter with sars
Say u go gif dwm 150k if d guy refund youe money
Within 96hrs gbam
Alert
Bro what if he cant provide the said amount within the 92hours?
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by davimus(m): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2019
Godmother:

I'm a lady o. Yes, I believe you should. If for nothing, at least that your wicked friend can get punished for his act.
Thanks sis, am really confused and in a deep mess anyone i tell about the issue tells me that the police cant help me because i went for something that is morally wrong.
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by Hoodbilonia: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2019
Sars go torture am
davimus:
Bro what if he cant provide the said amount within the 92hours?

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by ogawisdom(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
Mugu fall guy man chop tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by Amuocha: 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
Poly or Uni
Private Poly or Private Uni
Public Poly or Public Uni

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by bestman09(m): 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
R
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by fk001(m): 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
You mean you want to get the certificate through the backdoor?
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by Xisnin(m): 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
davimus:
I travelled outside the country three years ago to hustle and had to abandon my studies, but fast forward to last year, an old coursemate of mine contacted me, telling me that i can get my certificate directly from academics without rounding up my studies and that i only have to pay the sum of 800,000 thousand naira which i did

But till now if i call him to get me the certificate or refund me my money, he threatens and hangs the call on me, please nairalanders how do i approach this issue or get my money back from him?

Don't go to the police, contact EFCC.
EFCC don't care if the money is for illegality, all they need to know is that you have been defrauded.
The scammer will be arrested.

I hope you have learned your lesson about procuring fake certificate.

17 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by uckennety(m): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
powerkey:

Send me a mail.

Boss I sent you a message
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by labusinessguide: 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
You're a clown though

BUT...

Your money isn't lost at all, as long as it was paid through a bank and you have an evidence of the transaction.

Make an official report to the EFCC, the boy will be a toast.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by lastempero: 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
U sure say u gi school at all shocked
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by midnighter(f): 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lol so the people who stayed to finish the course, are they _stupid

i wont say you deserve it but just forget the money for now. except you jam him somewhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by lastempero: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
This one no gain admission self.
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by amalab30(m): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
Come, you dey carry all of us play? Which kain play be this?
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? by tecnolad(m): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
So people still send money to random people it's been long they saw?

I don't want to believe you were that gullible. Yeah true, the guy Jax you ni. Na otumokpor fit do person pikin like this grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mapoly Releases Screening Forms For 2016/2017 Academic Session / My Encounter With A Randy Lecturer / Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.