Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,164 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need Of A Job (756 Views)

When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? / How To Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / I Just Got A Job At Royal Exchange Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Of A Job by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 10:10am On Mar 24, 2019
Tomorrow is another cry Monday cry please i need someone to assist me with better employment opportunity in . I hardly come by job advertisement from.
Ps I graduated in 2016
Re: Need Of A Job by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 6:34am On Apr 16, 2019
Update
Re: Need Of A Job by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Tomorrow is another cry Monday cry please i need someone to assist me with better employment opportunity in Kwara State. I hardly come by job advertisement from kwara state.
Ps I graduated in 2016 and finished my nysc in 2017

lol, and you're on the other side, humiliating someone. God help u bro.
Re: Need Of A Job by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
christschild:

lol, and you're on the other side, humiliating someone. God help u bro.
bro I currently work as a teacher in a primary school. I had to accept the reality on ground and swallow my pride. It's not been easy but am praying for a miracle
Re: Need Of A Job by XklusivGistBlog(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
FatherCHRISTMAS:
bro I currently work as a teacher in a primary school. I had to accept the reality on ground and swallow my pride. It's not been easy but am praying for a miracle

Sharrap dia. You shot urself grin

1 Like

Re: Need Of A Job by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:

Sharrap dia. You shot urself grin

Re: Need Of A Job by XklusivGistBlog(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
[quote author=FatherCHRISTMAS post=77624411][/quote]

Nwa TeeSha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Of A Job by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 7:22am On Nov 04, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:

Nwa TeeSha
naa true o
Re: Need Of A Job by CareerBegger: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2019
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Tomorrow is another cry Monday cry please i need someone to assist me with better employment opportunity in . I hardly come by job advertisement from.
Ps I graduated in 2016
eeya... I graduated in 2015 and I know how things are tough.

Do you know how to drive? Are you in Lagos? I would suggest you try and get a car and join taxify or bolt.
If you stay at home applying for jobs, your chances of getting one is very slim.

I came across a post of yours on another thread.
I hope I have been of help to you.
Re: Need Of A Job by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
CareerBegger:
eeya... I graduated in 2015 and I know how things are tough.

Do you know how to drive? Are you in Lagos? I would suggest you try and get a car and join taxify or bolt.
If you stay at home applying for jobs, your chances of getting one is very slim.

I came across a post of yours on another thread.
I hope I have been of help to you.
thanks for your advice but I stay faraway from Lagos state and here, no such thing as bolt or taxify... I am trying to get a phone or a laptop to start transcribing. I saw a thread for it
Re: Need Of A Job by Gbengageorge: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2019
Learn IT and go into freelance
Re: Need Of A Job by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
Gbengageorge:
Learn IT and go into freelance
information technology is the way forward but I lack the support a laptop
But I am learning the little I can from YouTube

(1) (Reply)

Appointment Letter Urgent / National Security Intelligence (NSI) Recruitment (vacant Post 1394) / Vacancy: Sales Representative/marketer Needed. (HND or OND) min

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.