Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

A Dealer Call Out Business Partners For 2.5M unpaid Commission - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Dealer Call Out Business Partners For 2.5M unpaid Commission (388 Views)

Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B / NIMC Clears Over 2.5m Backlog Of NIN Modification – DG / If You Earn 2.5m Everymonth How Do You Invest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dealer Call Out Business Partners For 2.5M unpaid Commission by Macgreat(m): 10:41am On Mar 24, 2019
A car dealer in Lagos call out his business partners for they refused to pay him his commission of 2.5M after 40 Million Naira deal.

laslasticlala Seun

front Page. let's help him please.

Re: A Dealer Call Out Business Partners For 2.5M unpaid Commission by Freewoman(f): 10:48am On Mar 24, 2019
If only you are sure of what you are saying , i bet you that it is easy to get your debt from people who deliberately holding back your money
Re: A Dealer Call Out Business Partners For 2.5M unpaid Commission by Dreyl(m): 10:50am On Mar 24, 2019
No one is trusted nowadays, I hope you get your commission.
Re: A Dealer Call Out Business Partners For 2.5M unpaid Commission by utepu: 10:58am On Mar 24, 2019
Too bad. Was it put in black and white that you are entitled to that sum of money as commission. With the way this thing work you can initiate discussion by text or WhatsApp. This would be your evidence to enable you institute legal action against them.

(1) (Reply)

Global Life Edge Pays / Start A Petition And Raise Fund,A new startup help Nigerian to Start a petition! / My 6 Tested Online Business You Can Start Today With Little Cost#1- Proof Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.