Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Companies In The Habit Of Paying Late Salaries. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Companies In The Habit Of Paying Late Salaries. (860 Views)

Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read / Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? / Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Companies In The Habit Of Paying Late Salaries. by delta12(m): 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2010
I recently read a post, where the poster was asking a question on why companies pay salaries late. So I was thinking. Why dont we nairalanders list most of the companies we know that are in this habit. At least so that the whole world would know them, and see if they'd change their habit.

Fortunately I have never worked in any of such companies, but I know the pain when friends poor out their cry.

One example I've heard about is Gloworld,

PLEASE NAME YOURS.
Re: Companies In The Habit Of Paying Late Salaries. by AjanleKoko: 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2010
All federal and state government ministries.
99% of all one-man businesses in Nigeria.
Some Lebanese and Indian companies.

(1) (Reply)

Job Fraud / Planning A Career In Information Technology? / Good Place To Study Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.