Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Food Supply At Your Doorstep. Timely And Affordable - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Food Supply At Your Doorstep. Timely And Affordable (711 Views)

Diesel(gas) And Engine Supply At Lower Prices / Medical Equipments Company At Your Doorstep. / Keygo Logistics: Timely And Efficient Pick Up And Delivery Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food Supply At Your Doorstep. Timely And Affordable by edkai: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2019
I am posting this on behalf of my mum who is a caterer. She supplies variety of mouth watering dishes (local and continental). I can testify to how tasty and eye catching her dishes are. She is very neat and hygiene concious. She supplies to homes, offices, ceremonies etc. Please patronize her to make and supply breakfast/lunch to you anywhere around axis close to Island, Lekki, Oworo, Oshodi, Isolo, and Yaba. I promise you will enjoy her services. If you know anyone who is in need of catering services, please do not hesitate to link her up. God bless you as you patronize "Sweet Mother".

Contact details: 08187831475

(1) (Reply)

Home Appliances / Soap Making Made Easy / Political Modern Hand Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.