Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

I Need A Loan For My Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Loan For My Business (1013 Views)

How To Access Jumia Loan For Your Business Expansion / Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan / Do You Need A Loan? Get In Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Loan For My Business by toyosiabayomi96: 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hello.nairaland please I need a loan.for my business which is base In osogbo osun state capital.. we are into production of plastic product and the business has been existing for some years now...

I.will appreciate anyone who can help us

thank you
Re: I Need A Loan For My Business by JoanHicks(f): 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
toyosiabayomi96:
Hello.nairaland please I need a loan.for my business which is base In osogbo osun state capital.. we are into production of plastic product and the business has been existing for some years now...

thank you

There are so many lone organization that can loan you money, download they app and register

Or go to bank
Re: I Need A Loan For My Business by iHart(m): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
toyosiabayomi96:

thank you
go to BOI, they will help you so far as you have good traction

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan For My Business by toyosiabayomi96: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
iHart:
go to BOI, they will help you so far as you have good traction
I have approach them here in osogbo but their requirements is too hilarious and oblivious to bear trust me....
I will continue to spend months after months before I can get all the requirements
Re: I Need A Loan For My Business by NairalandAngel(m): 11:13am On Mar 25, 2019
toyosiabayomi96:

thank you

You did not state the amount you're looking for.

How long has the business been in operation?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sale ..two Storey Building At Orlu Imo State / New Game For Cash Released By EPLTD / Cheap Land And Houses with Rent To Own Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.