Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet (39663 Views)

Davido Mocking Apc After His Uncle Victory ✌ In The Tribunal Court(video) / Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by agarawu23(m): 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
Dancing senator grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by nicepoker101(m): 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jidibia:

I better be more rich mumu than broke ass with sense.
what's your position at the moment

1 Like

Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by Jidibia(m): 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
nicepoker101:
what's your position at the moment
Rich mumu. And you?
Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by nicepoker101(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jidibia:

Rich mumu. And you?
simple question. You had to squeeze in insult. Nigerians na wa o
Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by santavonna: 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
Yomzzyblog:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Between Award-winning singer, Davido and non-fan who told him not to celebrate his uncle, Senator Ademola Adeleke's tribunal victory yet.

Official Website Click Here For More Detail

Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by eLcastro(m): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
I wonder how people reason....so because someone go later die.,The day dem born the person make people no rub powder again.......allow them to be happy now they won.....if dey lost at supreme court then dey cry dat day too......after all people rejoice after winning election still knowing there is a tribunal ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by Jidibia(m): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
nicepoker101:
simple question. You had to squeeze in insult. Nigerians na wa o
Didn't you see my post before asking me? I Also gave you a simple answer. Why complaining about Nigerians?

3 Likes

Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by tgmservice: 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
Davido go use una state money buy private jet for himself and Chioma
Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by Wizywiz(m): 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
This one wey b-red jus dey bone....squize face...for him mind him don dey reason how him go take intimidate some peeps as governors son. grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by bkool7(m): 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
delugajackson:
That guy is an APC Zombie that is still finding it hard to cope with the reality on ground. Davido should pay no mind to that fvcktard. He's in severe pains.

Whats the reality 9n ground?
Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by Phayie(m): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
rex444:
Come davido papa and this him broda dey quarrel? Since all these while I never even hear pim from d guy

Must u hear everything? You think everybody is a noise maker. He's not on social media, simple.
Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by Olukologia24592(m): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
Fadomero:
Davido na mumu wey get money
And you are sharp but broke nigga
Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by Teejay13(m): 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
Bad belle's them.... angry grin
Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by Mobileowowa: 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by Isoduwa(m): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
rex444:
Come davido papa and this him broda dey quarrel? Since all these while I never even hear pim from d guy

Ask Google that one not Here
Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by Lhimeet(m): 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
$1M reply... Me likey! cheesy
Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by naijadefender: 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
This one weak davido
Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by EmperorGodswill: 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
delugajackson:
That guy is an APC Zombie that is still finding it hard to cope with the reality on ground. Davido should pay no mind to that fvcktard. He's in severe pains.

d guy is rit wat at d end of d day he loose at sc
Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by rex444(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
Isoduwa:

Ask Google that one not Here
hmmmm ooooh common question I ask excess testestorene and adrenaline just dey eat some people up....anyway thanks for d advise, will go straight to google...btw d question wasn't for tho
Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by rex444(m): 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
Phayie:

Must u hear everything? You think everybody is a noise maker. He's not on social media, simple.
Haba oga why your blood dey hot now? Na question I ask oooooooo if you get the answer just simply tell if not don't bother...life's simple
Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by bluebay(m): 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
delugajackson:
Instead make in join Davido Twerk competition and hopefully e go win the 1M. He Dey yarn nonesense with him dry face

1 Like

Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by bluebay(m): 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
rex444:
You won’t hear from Davido’s dad. He’s a business man. Did you hear anything from Dangote or Otedola despite they were appointed among the APC campaign committee? That’s The strategy of a Wise man .

1 Like

Re: Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet by adopashegzy: 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
Fadomero:
Davido na mumu wey get money
and you you be wise man wey go die in penury

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Her Husband At PVC Registration Centre In Uromi, Edo / Banky W & Adesua Etomi Slay In Group Picture With Wedding Party Cast / Keira Hewatch Rescues Emaciated lady Who Was Spotted Unclad In Ajah Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.