Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

is it advisable to charge my Camon x with an iPhone adapter - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / is it advisable to charge my Camon x with an iPhone adapter (680 Views)

Can I Install Gcam In My Camon 17p? / How Many Hours Should I Charge My NEW POWERBANK? / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

is it advisable to charge my Camon x with an iPhone adapter by drayboi(m): 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
My Camon X Charger Got Lost, Is It Advisable To Charge It With An Iphone Adapter
Re: is it advisable to charge my Camon x with an iPhone adapter by drayboi(m): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
drayboi:
My Camon X Charger Got Lost, Is It Advisable To Charge It With An Iphone Adapter
somebody pls answer
Re: is it advisable to charge my Camon x with an iPhone adapter by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
drayboi:
nothing is bad in it. Most fones av similar voltage

1 Like

Re: is it advisable to charge my Camon x with an iPhone adapter by investigator007: 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
check for any tecno accessories sales outlet and get an original charger,i think its for the best.
drayboi:
Re: is it advisable to charge my Camon x with an iPhone adapter by drayboi(m): 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
investigator007:
check for any tecno accessories sales outlet and get an original charger,i think its for the best.
I am yet to see any
Re: is it advisable to charge my Camon x with an iPhone adapter by drayboi(m): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
drayboi:
I am yet to see any
Re: is it advisable to charge my Camon x with an iPhone adapter by HeyCorleone(m): 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
drayboi:

An adaptor is an adaptor.

Most times, they carry the same voltage (between 1-2A) so it's safe to use across all devices.
Re: is it advisable to charge my Camon x with an iPhone adapter by drayboi(m): 6:53am On Mar 26, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Most times, they carry the same voltage (between 1-2A) so it's safe to use across all devices.
ok thanks man
Re: is it advisable to charge my Camon x with an iPhone adapter by drayboi(m): 9:28am On May 03, 2019
drayboi:
I am yet to see any
HeyCorleone:

(1) (Reply)

Sale Of US Used Lg G5 with Extras / Factory Unlocked Iphone 6S 64gb Available For Sale Or Swap / [ How It Works ] What Is A RAM In Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.