Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. (2263 Views)

Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. by Deadmonkey: 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hi nairaland! I just completed my service and I have 400k+ in my account. Pls what business can u suggest I start. I'm short of ideas.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. by CityNGR: 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nurey your turf
Re: What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. by ewawumi(f): 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
I will advice importation n I'm ready to guide you through
Re: What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. by FreePath(m): 12:27am On Mar 25, 2019
Just be careful as you will be getting all sorts of shinning business deas. If you make a request, I can send free Millionaire Academy manual to you detailing 100 profitable businesses you can do in Nigeria or go here http://millionsacademydotcom/109 (replace dot with .) and select Business Start up Course to read the details. I will advise you to keep your money in the bank and check what you can do in the manual plus you'll get full info on how to start and manage each of the business profitably if you choose to enrol with them. Pm me if you have any question.
Re: What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. by Deadmonkey: 6:08am On Mar 25, 2019
ewawumi:
I will advice importation n I'm ready to guide you through
thanks. I will contact you
Re: What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. by Deadmonkey: 6:08am On Mar 25, 2019
FreePath:
Just be careful as you will be getting all sorts of shinning business deas. If you make a request, I can send free Millionaire Academy manual to you detailing 100 profitable businesses you can do in Nigeria or go here http://millionsacademydotcom/109 (replace dot with .) and select Business Start up Course to read the details. I will advise you to keep your money in the bank and check what you can do in the manual plus you'll get full info on how to start and manage each of the business profitably if you choose to enrol with them. Pm me if you have any question.
will check the website. Thanks
Re: What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. by Darkseid(m): 6:35am On Mar 25, 2019
adelnehis:
You can start a mini importation website and drop ship products from China.
E-commerce is a big industry in Nigeria.
Jumia is worth about $1.1 billion.
It's best you start your own e-commerce website.
You could make 70-150k every month.
If you'd like to discuss, you can contact me with my WhatsApp number on my signature.
I'm a web developer and I can help you develop it affordably
Nigeria is not fully matured for ecommerce, you'll always need a physical presence and FYI Jumia is a dying company just like Konga.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. by nzube89(m): 6:50am On Mar 25, 2019
Deadmonkey:
will check the website. Thanks
which state in the North do you live
Re: What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. by Deadmonkey: 7:46am On Mar 25, 2019
nzube89:
which state in the North do you live
Re: What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. by holysaint1(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2019
Deadmonkey:
Kaduna

See I would suggest you do an environmental survey and see the need that's lacking in your environment.. and since its the north I feel they may be lacking things like water, red oil etc... Just do a quick search and when you find that need, learn about it from people who are already in the biz... Know if the biz is saturated or not and see if it's that lucrative.

Secondly find the cheapest produce in your state and do some research on which other state it's highly needed.

Go read more about the comparative advantage of trade from the net or from economics textbook.. and try to apply it in the real world situation.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. by Deadmonkey: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2019
holysaint1:

See I would suggest you do an environmental survey and see the need that's lacking in your environment.. and since its the north I feel they may be lacking things like water, red oil etc... Just do a quick search and when you find that need, learn about it from people who are already in the biz... Know if the biz is saturated or not and see if it's that lucrative.

Secondly find the cheapest produce in your state and do some research on which other state it's highly needed.

Go read more about the comparative advantage of trade from the net or from economics textbook.. and try to apply it in the real world situation.
I would like to discuss something with u pls. Add me on WhatsApp.. My number in my signature
Re: What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. by holysaint1(m): 10:29am On Mar 25, 2019
Deadmonkey:
I would like to discuss something with u pls. Add me on WhatsApp.. My number in my signature

Just viewed your profile now and I can't find any number there.
Re: What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. by Deadmonkey: 10:57am On Mar 25, 2019
holysaint1:

Just viewed your profile now and I can't find any number there.
Re: What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 25, 2019
You can learn about selling of different items on Amazon like am currently doing... I will guide you through how to register using a particular VPN and sell right from the comfort of your bedroom here in Nigeria.... You can start by importing cheap products for as low as $20 and then send them down to Amazon warehouse,list the products and start selling.Amazon handles all the task of warehousing,packaging of your products, delivery to your clients and finally credits the money into your account. You can use a payonneer to cash out your earnings. For full details about how to start this business from Nigeria you can whatsapp me.
Re: What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. by Dangrace01: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2019
Deadmonkey:
Kaduna

Wow Kaduna has great opportunity in agricultural sector, you can invest in rice in Zaria, ginger in kafanchan, sugar cane in gubuchi. Kaduna is blessed
Re: What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. by PurestBoy(m): 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
As long as hell rufai is still the governor and Fulani herdsmen still on rampage, . . . let me not say what's on my mind
Re: What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. by bedfordng(m): 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
hmmmm
Re: What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. by classicTutor(m): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2019
Deadmonkey:
Hi nairaland! I just completed my service and I have 400k+ in my account. Pls what business can u suggest I start. I'm short of ideas. Base somewhere in the northern part of Nigeria.
Thanks in anticipation.

You can start POS business if you lives in an unbanked area or rent/share shop in any of unbanked settlements in Kaduna. PAYCENTRE is the answer! It is an instant value POS meaning that you will never running short of funds! You get value for all transactions immediately unlike traditional POS that requires a day after before u get value for all withdraw transactions carryout in a day...

I have two paypoint centres! You can mention me if you need any help..

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. by Fxmanager(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
Deadmonkey:
Hi nairaland! I just completed my service and I have 400k+ in my account. Pls what business can u suggest I start. I'm short of ideas. Base somewhere in the northern part of Nigeria.
Thanks in anticipation.
Visit: https://www.nairaland.com/5104286/pamm-currency-trading-journal-avg
Re: What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. by dryakson(m): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
classicTutor:

You can start POS business if you lives in an unbanked area or rent/share shop in any of unbanked settlements in Kaduna. PAYCENTRE is the answer! It is an instant value POS meaning that you will never running short of funds! You get value for all transactions immediately unlike traditional POS that requires a day after before u get value for all withdraw transactions carryout in a day...

my contact on my signature for calls/whatsapp. I love ur idwad. I Base in Kaduna too
Re: What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. by Deadmonkey: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
classicTutor:

Re: What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. by deltateam: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
Bet9ja cheesy
Re: What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. by classicTutor(m): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
dryakson:
my contact on my signature for calls/whatsapp. I love ur idwad. I Base in Kaduna too

U can WhatsApp me! Check my signature for contact
Re: What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. by classicTutor(m): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
Deadmonkey:
pls contact me call/whatsapp 0813eight74846eight

U can WhatsApp me! My number is on signature
Re: What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. by Amhappy(f): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
classicTutor:

How is this paycentre now? Is their services reliable and how is their charges. Can you give me a guide on how to go about this business.
Re: What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. by Deadmonkey: 9:26pm On May 09, 2020
Re: What Can I Start With This 400k. Help An Ex Corper. by Adschobiz(f): 10:16pm On May 09, 2020
The current richest man on the planet earth by name,Jeff Bezos created his wealth from the e-commerce industry.
He is the CEO of Amazon.

The only industry supporting most countries in this trying moments is the e-commerce industry.

This tell us that we can also be partakers of the wealth stocked up in this e-commerce industry.

The BIG QUESTION is how?

1. You can create an e-commerce platform to create wealth.

2. You can leverage on an already created e-commerce platform to create wealth.

I will always advise an upcoming entrepreneur to choose the option 2.

Today I bring to you the giant e-commerce business(SAIRUIMALL) transforming lives in Africa and beyond.
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

(1) (Reply)

Investors Pledged $23.30 Billion Investments To Nigeria In 2021 - NIPC / Chalk Making Business / Jimoh Ibrahim Commissions Own Energy Bank In Ghana,may Takeover Union Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.