Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Question:How Do I Start Up Charity Organizations? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Question:How Do I Start Up Charity Organizations? (399 Views)

CHARITY: Herbert Onyewumbu Wigwe Foundation Gives Succour To People Of Makoko / Two Charity Organizations Partner To Support The Vulnerable At Isheri Olofin / Monitoring And Evaluation System Strengthening For Civil Society Organizations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question:How Do I Start Up Charity Organizations? by wabbyland(m): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
[sub][/sub]good evening folks, i don't know if this is the right place to post this. my friend( based in US) and i were chatting and he was curious to know what are requirements to start up a charity organizations for the less privileged here in Nigeria. any ideas on how to start up the organisation? what are the challenges? your replies are needed. mods kindly help move it to front page.
Re: Question:How Do I Start Up Charity Organizations? by adontcare(f): 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
wabbyland:
good evening folks, i don't know if this is the right place to post this. my friend( based in US) and i were chatting and he was curious to know what are requirements to start up a charity organizations for the less privileged here in Nigeria. any ideas on how to start up the organisation? what are the challenges? your replies are needed. mods kindly help move it to front page.
I will like to work with the organization.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Shocker: Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road Causes Major Traffic (photos) / Fully Air Conditioned Keke Napep Sported In Anambra State. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.