Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

What Is Turbo Charger - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is Turbo Charger (1361 Views)

Who Can Get Me 2005 Fait Turbo Charger Direct From Europe. / Sold My Latest Acquisition 2008 Mercedes-benz E320 CDI Turbo Diesel sold / 6 Typical Symptoms Of A Bad Turbo Charger In Your Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Turbo Charger by bizzibodi(m): 1:03am On Mar 25, 2019
What is turbo charger?it functions?can it be use in all cars?
Re: What Is Turbo Charger by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2019
bizzibodi:
What is turbo charger?it functions?can it be use in all cars?
a mechanical device that receives exhaust gases,compresses it,sends it to an intercooler and resend it to the engine's intake for a richer fuel to air ratio in the combustion chamber,Which gives more horsepower to the said engine.
Usually turbos use to have lag issues,That is why modern performance cars are usually biturbo.one smaller than the other.
Hope I nailed it cheesy
Re: What Is Turbo Charger by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2019
nwanneni:
a mechanical device that receives exhaust gases,compresses it,sends it to an intercooler and resend it to the engine's intake for a richer fuel to air ratio in the combustion chamber,Which gives more horsepower to the said engine.
Usually turbos use to have lag issues,That is why modern performance cars are usually biturbo.one smaller than the other.
Hope I nailed it cheesy
You nailed it till you got here
Re: What Is Turbo Charger by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 25, 2019
tensazangetsu20:

You nailed it till you got here
really?care to explain?
Re: What Is Turbo Charger by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2019
nwanneni:
really?care to explain?
Parallel twin turbos are applied to produce lesser lag than one large turbo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Closed! / PLEASE HELP: Conversion From Automatic To Manual Transmission. / My Rearview Mirror Keeps Dropping Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.