Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Need Answers!!! Is It Ideal To Compound Interest On bank shares investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Need Answers!!! Is It Ideal To Compound Interest On bank shares investment (752 Views)

Lady Who Bought Bank Shares For N22,300 Sells It 15yrs Later For N20,000 (pics) / Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months / Info On First Bank Shares. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Answers!!! Is It Ideal To Compound Interest On bank shares investment by jidesp(m): 1:31am On Mar 25, 2019
I have been wondering this for a while now. I am not a professional in this field and thats why i seek knowledge.

I have few questions and they are as follows

1. Is it possible to compound shares investment e.g like Zenith Bank Shares

2. If its possible, is it adviceable to do it. And not receive the annual dividends until a certain number of years.

3. Can only the accrued interests be payable after certain of years and not the capital.

4. What are the basis for the calculation to determine amount payable or the investment itself

5. Any other relevant info would be ideal

Thanks
Re: Need Answers!!! Is It Ideal To Compound Interest On bank shares investment by cardoso222: 2:37am On Mar 25, 2019
Number 2. If a company doesn't trade well, you may not get dividend
Re: Need Answers!!! Is It Ideal To Compound Interest On bank shares investment by jidesp(m): 12:29am On Mar 27, 2019
cardoso222:
Number 2. If a company doesn't trade well, you may not get dividend

Lets assume the company trades well, and dividend is being received annually. I want to know if its ok to compound the interest for certain period of years.

(1) (Reply)

The Jewish Saints Who Are Changing The World / Get Paid To View Adverts. Make 2.8% To 7% ROI Weekly / Do You Sell Things Online? This Will Help You Increase Your Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.