Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Any Info On The Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Info On The Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Form (3278 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / 2013/2014 Lagos State University Postgraduate Admission Begins / UNIZIK 2013/2014 Postgraduate Form Out For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Info On The Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Form by willyede(m): 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2010
I will like to know if anyone in the house is aware if ABU postgraduate form is out as i registered on their site and it showed 2010/2011 but i am scared to go and pay as i have not heard any info about their form anywhere else
Re: Any Info On The Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Form by dammee(m): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2011
Yes, the form has been on sale now for some time. The sale is expected to close by 30th of November. This is the web address to form http://www.portal-abu.org/eforms

Only that I doubt if one could be admitted before getting the NYSC Discharge Certificate. Maybe, just exercise patience or keep enquiring elsewhere.

Good luck!!!!!!!!
Re: Any Info On The Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Form by solswag: 1:32am On Oct 13, 2011
ABU Zaria as just introduced an undergraduate programme for those that wish and it will go for a period of 9 months and after the successful completion of the programme you will be giving admission to 200 Level and the school provide accomodation for every prospectus that are interested . For the details or assistant call 07057453046. Goodluck to you all .

(1) (Reply)

Examination Not The True Text Of Knowledge / List Of Top 100 Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria, 2013. / Best Sites For e-learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.