Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,204 members, 7,845,983 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Apologies From My Heart To All Those I Named As Chaff Atheists- Jesusjnr - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apologies From My Heart To All Those I Named As Chaff Atheists- Jesusjnr (487 Views)

I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) / How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr / How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apologies From My Heart To All Those I Named As Chaff Atheists- Jesusjnr by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 25, 2019
Yes it's true that even a true Jesus disciple could also make mistakes.

But it's also true that whenever they make a mistake, that the Holy Spirit that dwells in them would make sure that their conscience don't miss out on the fact that they've indeed made a mistake, as He would give them no rest until the message hits home that they've indeed fallen short of the required standard.

Yeah, in the short while I've been on this forum, I've made numerous threads, but this is the first time while I was praying i had a strong undeniable feeling that I had made a mistake, and a voice say to me that I must apologize.

So my hands are up oh to all those atheists that I mentioned as confirmed chaff atheists, even though I didn't mention their full names, for I had surely taken things too far.

I'm sorry S......, L......., and I think M....... (even though I said i wasn't sure about him yet, but yet put him in the same bracket with them), please forgive me.

And to show the extent of my sincerity, I would begin to reply to your mentions, and you can feel free to strike me with whatever you have in your arsenal, for i'm fully at your mercy until i fully repay for my trespass against y'all.

I have already deleted the op and thread title, to prove that I truly regret opening it.

And i'm already feel the peace that comes with doing the right thing.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apologies From My Heart To All Those I Named As Chaff Atheists- Jesusjnr by Shepherd00: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2019
Seeing you shall soon join them.

1 Like

Re: Apologies From My Heart To All Those I Named As Chaff Atheists- Jesusjnr by finalboss(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
Meaningless

1 Like

Re: Apologies From My Heart To All Those I Named As Chaff Atheists- Jesusjnr by budaatum: 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
This shall be a request for forgiveness and a confession to repent. The Spirit of God will assist you.
Re: Apologies From My Heart To All Those I Named As Chaff Atheists- Jesusjnr by jnrbayano(m): 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apologies From My Heart To All Those I Named As Chaff Atheists- Jesusjnr by advocate666: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
The madness of following the crucified one.
Re: Apologies From My Heart To All Those I Named As Chaff Atheists- Jesusjnr by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
smiley
Re: Apologies From My Heart To All Those I Named As Chaff Atheists- Jesusjnr by ABCthings: 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
grin cheesy smiley sad angry

1 Like

Re: Apologies From My Heart To All Those I Named As Chaff Atheists- Jesusjnr by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 26, 2019
ABCthings:
grin cheesy smiley sad angry
I'm not happy with you for not responding to my mention. sad
Re: Apologies From My Heart To All Those I Named As Chaff Atheists- Jesusjnr by ABCthings: 2:30am On Mar 30, 2019
jesusjnr:
I'm not happy with you for not responding to my mention. sad
Which?
Re: Apologies From My Heart To All Those I Named As Chaff Atheists- Jesusjnr by budaatum: 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
Since op seems to be of the fashion of deleting his mistakes, I'm quoting this for when he errs again.

jesusjnr2:
Yes it's true that even a true Jesus disciple could also make mistakes.

But it's also true that whenever they make a mistake, that the Holy Spirit that dwells in them would make sure that their conscience don't miss out on the fact that they've indeed made a mistake, as He would give them no rest until the message hits home that they've indeed fallen short of the required standard.

Yeah, in the short while I've been on this forum, I've made numerous threads, but this is the first time while I was praying i had a strong undeniable feeling that I had made a mistake, and a voice say to me that I must apologize.

So my hands are up oh to all those atheists that I mentioned as confirmed chaff atheists, even though I didn't mention their full names, for I had surely taken things too far.

I'm sorry S......, L......., and I think M....... (even though I said i wasn't sure about him yet, but yet put him in the same bracket with them), please forgive me.

And to show the extent of my sincerity, I would begin to reply to your mentions, and you can feel free to strike me with whatever you have in your arsenal, for i'm fully at your mercy until i fully repay for my trespass against y'all.

I have already deleted the op and thread title, to prove that I truly regret opening it.

And i'm already feel the peace that comes with doing the right thing.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

I Failed A Critical Examination - Pastor E. A. Adeboye / Pastor Kofi Oduro Wears Panties, Nighties In Church To Lecture Women / Breaking!!! Naval Chief Implore Nigeria Military To See Spiritual Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.