Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs (16136 Views)

How To Lose Weight And Get Flat Tummy Very Fast In 20 Days. / Everyone Has Some Belly Fat, Even People Who Have Flat Abs. / How To Get Flat Tummy In A Very Short Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by Bigmugu: 7:38am On Mar 25, 2019
Well statistics shows that most people with protruding belly don't really like it the way it is.

Most people have got themselves enrolled to a gym and other activities which could help them get a flat Abs.

Here are some useful tips which could be of great help to you.

1. Avoid Processed Foods and Added Sugar:

Choose whole fruits over juices, fresh over canned, water over soft drinks. Avoid bakery staples like cakes and cookies. Canned and packaged foods contain a lot of sodium and very less fiber and nutrients.

Excess sodium retains more water, puffing up your belly. Stay away from sugar substitutes as well; they are only partially digested by your body.

2. Control Alcohol Intake:

Alcohol makes your body burn 36% less fat than it normally would, thus hurting your metabolism further. When you drink, the liver works overtime to burn alcohol instead of fat, giving rise to terms like ‘Beer Belly’ or ‘Beer Gut’.

Also, one tends to underestimate the calories in alcohol, making it easy to overdo.

3. Go for Abs-friendly Food:

Abs-friendly foods deal with the causes of belly fat, like balancing your gut bacteria, reducing gas, preventing constipation and containing healthy fats. Whole grains, lean protein, eggs, leafy vegetables, almonds, yogurt and green tea are toppers in this list. Get your dose of Omega 3 fatty acids from fatty fish or capsules. Green tea contains catechins which are antioxidants that claim to reduce belly fat.

4. Eat at the Right Time:

The trick is to never stuff your tummy, or to starve. Eat something within half an hour of waking up and then a breakfast full of wholegrain and protein. Go for a filling lunch and a light dinner at least three hours before bedtime. Eat two snacks – one mid morning and one at tea time.

Small, balanced meals do not lead to tummy bulge and keep your metabolism up and running. Best part is that your body never goes into starvation mode, which is when it feels the need to store everything as fat.

5. Space Out Foods that Cause Bloating:

Do not eat multiple servings of gassy foods in a single day, since it might lead to bloating and belly bulge. Common foods in this list are broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, dried beans and lentils. These are very healthy and have good fiber, so do not omit them, just space them out across your meals throughout the week.

Moving on to exercise, experts agree that good, intense cardio is essential in burning belly fat. As the body loses overall fat, it helps the belly to slim down as well.Focus on core exercises to tone your muscle, which will make you look slimmer. Here are some effective workouts to strengthen your core and flatten your abs at the same time.

grin See SourcE Here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by Zanotty(m): 7:50am On Mar 25, 2019
Nice one op
Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by tizzdi(m): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2019
na flat abs go gimme money

13 Likes

Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by Eprolist: 11:28am On Mar 25, 2019
Hmm
Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by BruncleZuma: 11:28am On Mar 25, 2019
What about those with afo beer?

2 Likes

Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by DBossNG(m): 11:29am On Mar 25, 2019
cool
Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by ainas247: 11:29am On Mar 25, 2019
cheesy Fast solution hit the gym...

Rank your business fast on Google..
guaranteed result. chat me up now
Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by Albert0011(m): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2019
Nice one...i avoid most of these things they mentioned here and that's why i have flat abs.
Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2019
Most importantly exercise!! M
Work out !! Work out !!
Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by Skmoda360(m): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2019
ok oooo...next....cuz I'm slim oooo grin
Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by anochuko01(m): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2019
i badly need muscles too...and some flesh!!
Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by Houseofglam7(f): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2019
Disaster is when you have a flat ab and also a flat bank account undecided
Go out and hustle....stay fit the best way you can and forget flat abs
Flat abs won't put food on the table or money in yo pockets undecided

6 Likes

Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by jericco1(m): 11:32am On Mar 25, 2019
you can't ask someone to avoid all these things. it will make sense if you say that they should eat it in modicum

1 Like

Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by Ubycare: 11:32am On Mar 25, 2019
I fear this kind six pack o
Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by xynerise: 11:32am On Mar 25, 2019
Too busy for Abs generating sad

2 Likes

Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by Laysmt001(m): 11:33am On Mar 25, 2019
Obasanjo, Dangote, Mike Adenuga, and the likes doesn't have flat tummy, I wonder why I should kill myself to have one.

4 Likes

Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by Reference(m): 11:34am On Mar 25, 2019
If you don't make money via your looks just don't bother. I will eat what I want when I want till the day I leave this earth. I have no problem burning calories. I'm not a desk ornament or a couch potato.

2 Likes

Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:34am On Mar 25, 2019
grin grin ;DI don't want 6 packs. I prefer 6 cars

1 Like

Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:40am On Mar 25, 2019
who 6 packs help. Like if 6 packs help you. Share if otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by goat22: 11:41am On Mar 25, 2019
tizzdi:

E fit oh. I fit show you how you go use abs gather 2 mils per week if them set for your body. The only thing be say na only beans you go dey chop for a whole year, if you wan mix am you go add small garden egg.
Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by OnyesomJ(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2019
For 9ja if you get Afo Beer you be Big Man

If you con get Flat Belly they go say you no dey see food chop!!
Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by optimusprime2(m): 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
The simple tip is stay off beer and don't eat late...

4 Likes

Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
tizzdi:

Na potbelly go give you money?

If you are not man enough to take the necessary steps for bettering your health, then don't discourage others.

7 Likes

Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
Laysmt001:
Obasanjo, Dangote, Mike Adenuga, and the likes doesn't have flat tummy, I wonder why I should kill myself to have one.

The top 5 wealthiest men all have flat tummy. So I wonder why won't you kill yourself to stay healthy and increase your life span. Do you ever wonder why stroke is paramount among Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
brosci:

Na potbelly go give you money?

If you are not man enough to take the necessary steps for bettering your health, then don't discourage others.

In his quest to justify physical laziness he ended up sounding dumb...mark Zuckerberg and the over 60 years bill Gates nkọ? Naija peeps will never want to emulate the positives from others.

1 Like

Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by Hoodbilonia: 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Without 6 pack flat abs exercise
Dey dia dey dream
Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
If u dont have big stomach nigerian ladies wont run after u oo. In naija pot belly is seen as a sign of wealth even though it makes u more predispose in having heart related problems like high BP and strokecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by Delivar(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Disaster is when you have a flat ab and also a flat bank account undecided
Go out and hustle....stay fit the best way you can and forget flat abs
Flat abs won't put food on the table or money in yo pockets undecided
Disaster is actually when you have none. You don't have money and you also don't have flat abs. At least just have one. It's still better to have flat abs without a fat balance.
Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by MKULTRA: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
tizzdi:
but when you get money and pot belly dey
Na die dey knock for your door, so you no go enjoy the money.
Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by webtutorr: 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
WEB DESIGNING ] BLOGGING ] AND ONLINE BUSINESS TRAINING.

CALL/WHATSAPP: 08065847947
Re: Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs by Unconquerable: 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Flat abs are great but neither Bill Gates, Michael Dell, Aliko Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg, Michael Jordan has it. Unless you’re earning your living as a model it should never be top priority. Just try to exercise often, maintain a good weight and live positive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

1.8m Abortions Committed By Nigerian Women In 2017 — PMA2020 / Kwara Records 1st COVID-19 Death, Confirms 4 New Cases Today / LIVING With SCD(Sickle Cell Disease).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.