Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:27 AM

My 2 Cents on Alex And Cee-c's Heated Revelations On #doublewahalareloaded - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My 2 Cents on Alex And Cee-c's Heated Revelations On #doublewahalareloaded (606 Views)

Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) / BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi / #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - (2) (3) (4)

My 2 Cents on Alex And Cee-c's Heated Revelations On #doublewahalareloaded by Ayodele70: 8:17am On Mar 25, 2019
From; Amagitesblog.com

Hey guys, so here's my 2 cents on the heated Big brother Naija Reunion show that saw Alex crying and leaving the show.

I am a BBNaija fan, most of you know that already. I watched the 2nd season, See Gobbe in 2017, and I also watched the 3rd season, Double Wahala last year.

To be honest, Double Wahala was more than Double Wahala, I almost started calling it ' Toxic Wahala' for obvious reasons.

So, let's get down to what happened at the reunion.

The show host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu threw a question at Alex and Cee-C, asking them why they have not been cool even outside the house.

If you watched the show, you'd know how those two were in the house, and this was for the obvious reason that Tobi got tired of begging Cee-C for basically no reason, got tired of her 'emotional abuse' and moved on for his own sanity and focused more on the game.

Recall that the second pairing got Alex and Tobi closer (Tolex). A friendship many people, even I admired. 

So, back to the reunion. Alex was the first to react to the question Ebuka asked herself and Cee-C.

Alex explained with scenarios, how she tried to be cool with Cee-C after the show, but she was always getting the red light, so she stayed off.

In her explanation, Alex talked about how on the night of the show finale, how Cee-C came to look for Tobi in her (Alex) room, tried to talk to him but he refused, then asked Alex to come to hers that she wanted them to talk.

According to Alex, they talked and everything was cool, until they got to Nigeria where they were still in same hotel, she went to Cee-C's room and her sisters told her Cee-C didn't want to see her and they slammed the door at her.

She then explained of other places she tried to talk to Cee-C but got the red light.

Now to Cee-C's explanation on why they are not cool.

Cee-C explained that when they entered a plane back to Nigeria, the first thing Nina told her was "Do you know Alex and Tobi had sex"? Something according to Nina, Miracle told her!

Well, I'd stop here, and this is what I think.

I think Cee-C was angry 'Alex had sex with Tobi' after pretending to not have anything with Tobi, and even giving her (Cee-C) a listening ear whenever she wanted to talk about her problems with Tobi.

I think Cee-C felt Alex was a snake for doing that. I think Cee-C is right for feeling this way, because how do you turn around and sleep with the guy you know I really like, and I always talk to you about?

And concluding from when Nina gave Cee-C the gist, Alex had sex with Tobi in South Africa before they got to Nigeria.

I feel Cee-C felt betrayed by Alex and wanted to stay away from a 'hypocrite', hence not wanting her in her space at all.

Cee-C's only problem with Alex inside the house was being too close to Tobi, and her only problem with her outside the house, was having sex with Tobi. So, basically, her only problem with Alex is TOBI!

This is me justifying Cee-C's anger.

But then again, isn't it time Cee-C moved on from Tobi and whatever happened? The last time we checked, she was always claiming she didn't want him again. So, why are you still angry till now, it's been over one year.

So, for those who were saying Alex didn't owe Cee-C anything and was not wrong for having sex with Tobi.

I feel Alex and Tobi didn't have sex in South Africa, I feel they had sex in Nigeria, and by this time, everyone had moved on, even Cee-C was no longer in the picture. 

Plus, Cee-C was even closer to Leo. So everyone was enjoying on their lane!

Now moving on... Cee-C doesn't need to be friends with Alex, and Alex had said that too, but she just wants them to be cool because their fans are taking the fight thing to another level an it's crazy.

I also feel Cee-C is enjoying the fans war more, as she has never publicly called for a truce. 

We all know Cee-C saying she doesn't have a problem... Continue reading HERE.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/my-2-cents-on-alex-and-cee-cs-heated-revelations-on-doublewahalareloaded.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: My 2 Cents on Alex And Cee-c's Heated Revelations On #doublewahalareloaded by itspzpics(m): 9:56am On Mar 25, 2019
Kilokanmi

'why Every Christian Must Pay Tithe' - Daddy Freeze Quickly Reacts / Bobrisky Celebrate His Grandma On Mother's Day / Learn How Banana Peel Can Help You Whiten Your Teeth [VIDEO]