Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

- Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / (725 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 25, 2019
Re: by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 25, 2019
There are no beautiful and intelligent ladies to hook up with here. Go to Quora. grin cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 25, 2019
sorry bro...no intelligent gals here,all na scam here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lol. Are you sure you'll be sponsoring the 'so called' lady's flight's ticket to and fro for just intelligent conversations? You're just an attention seeker.
Re: by Generalkaycee(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
R you interested?
UyaiIncomparabl:
Lol. Are you sure you'll be sponsoring the 'so called' lady's flight's ticket to and fro for just intelligent conversations? You're just an attention seeker.
Re: by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
Generalkaycee:
R you interested?

NO!
Re: by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
hmmmmmm looking takaway on ur dp
i like it wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: by vanida6: 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
cool
Re: by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
MariaLavina:
There are no beautiful and intelligent ladies to hook up with here. Go to Quora. grin cheesy

Hello Beautiful, Errrrm Oga says he will book a flight for you oh, with all expense paid Beach tours, are you sure you are not Interested?

Felixtheman:
I stay in Lagos, but if I find the kind of girl I'm looking for, I could easily book her a plane ticket from whereever she is in Nigeria and after we hang out, I'll book her a ticket back. That's no problem.

Make I park my tent here:

Re: by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
CC: Antibrutus cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: by ednut1(m): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
This one wey no get money for god is good motors lol. Keep fooling yaself

1 Like

Re: by Biglittlelois(f): 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lol
Re: by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
all of una little men wey de claim say una de find am hard to find intelligent and smart women for our naija, i de always laugh una. even as i be alpha man, i still know say our women dey smarter dan most of our men. only thing you go tell me about dem wey i go agree be say many of dem get bad character like many of men like us too.
Re: by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
truthsayer009:
CC: Antibrutus cheesy cheesy cheesy

What I do?

(1) (Reply)

Any Freaky Exhibitionist Or Viewer Here? THREAD CLOSED! / To The Muture Mind Women / Needs A Confidant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.