Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Virgin Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Virgin Nigeria (1191 Views)

Virgin Nigeria / Virgin Nigeria Is Recruiting / I Got A Job At Virgin Nigeria Through Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Nigeria by ayomi2003: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2007
Has anybody heard anything about Virgin Nigeria interview for the customer service agent?
Re: Virgin Nigeria by fabiyi: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2007
hi ayomi, I lost out at the second stage of the test conducted at their office at Ikeja Airport, if you passed that stage I think you just need to relax as they will soon call you for the next stage.
But if you did not do computer test that means you did not score up to their cut-off point. They said we can apply in the next six month. let us hope for the best.
cheers!!!!!!!!
Re: Virgin Nigeria by ayomi2003: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2007
thanks fabiyi. i passed the computer test and waiting for their interview (final stage). Anybody with their mode of interview can still make it known to us.
Re: Virgin Nigeria by lollykim: 10:14am On Apr 30, 2007
hello
does anyone know if there is vacancy as a computer operator/secretary for an undergraduate with diploma in desktop publishing? please reply cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Police Recruitment(asp) / Pmconsultings Now Recruiting! / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.