Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,948 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

Man Who Stole A Motorcycle Burnt To Ashes In Gwada, Niger State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Stole A Motorcycle Burnt To Ashes In Gwada, Niger State (20128 Views)

Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) / Ogun Monarch: Oba Ayinde Odetola Burnt To Ashes In His Car (Photo) / Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Stole A Motorcycle Burnt To Ashes In Gwada, Niger State by Eazye4u: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
How I wished the same thing will be done to our so called leaders looting milllions, n billions of funds here and there, and going scot-free, Nigeria would have been a far better place by now.
sad sad sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole A Motorcycle Burnt To Ashes In Gwada, Niger State by Quality20(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
too bad, evil southern culture of burning humans is trying to enter d north
Re: Man Who Stole A Motorcycle Burnt To Ashes In Gwada, Niger State by ignis: 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nigeria is now a jungle.
Re: Man Who Stole A Motorcycle Burnt To Ashes In Gwada, Niger State by Yankee101: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
And the politicians roam free abi
Re: Man Who Stole A Motorcycle Burnt To Ashes In Gwada, Niger State by Aboks(m): 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Your stupidity knows no boundaries... Keep it up! cool
Fools every where ya name na afonja abi wawa ragoo ne
Re: Man Who Stole A Motorcycle Burnt To Ashes In Gwada, Niger State by Unrated900(m): 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nigeria has been backward since

Jungle justice

Is

Bad

They should raid them.all there and kske them face the

Law
Re: Man Who Stole A Motorcycle Burnt To Ashes In Gwada, Niger State by Ayasayas(m): 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nawaoo
Re: Man Who Stole A Motorcycle Burnt To Ashes In Gwada, Niger State by 2metrelaurie(m): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
bro4u:
See the kind big tires they used on him....this one is no longer 'jungle' justice, It is 'evil forest' justice.
Haba ref!

Re: Man Who Stole A Motorcycle Burnt To Ashes In Gwada, Niger State by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
EdoNation:
A Young Man Who Apparently  Stole A Motorcycle Gets Burnt To Ashes In Gwada Niger State , It is gathered by Viralmula.com that the young man grabbed the bike from the rider when it stopped to pick up a customer.

Luck ran out for the young man as passersbys caught up with him and as seen on the footage shared on Viralmula.Com he was burnt to ashes by the crowd.

More >>>> Source : http://viralmula.com/2019/03/young-man-stole-motorcycle-gets-burnt-ashes-gwada-niger-state/

Burnt offering to the god of poverty.
Re: Man Who Stole A Motorcycle Burnt To Ashes In Gwada, Niger State by Femi316: 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
EdoNation:
A Young Man Who Apparently  Stole A Motorcycle Gets Burnt To Ashes In Gwada Niger State , It is gathered by Viralmula.com that the young man grabbed the bike from the rider when it stopped to pick up a customer.

Luck ran out for the young man as passersbys caught up with him and as seen on the footage shared on Viralmula.Com he was burnt to ashes by the crowd.

More >>>> Source : http://viralmula.com/2019/03/young-man-stole-motorcycle-gets-burnt-ashes-gwada-niger-state/

This human barb b que
Re: Man Who Stole A Motorcycle Burnt To Ashes In Gwada, Niger State by soke02(m): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
This is too ash
Re: Man Who Stole A Motorcycle Burnt To Ashes In Gwada, Niger State by lereinter(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
Maybe policemen were on strike
Re: Man Who Stole A Motorcycle Burnt To Ashes In Gwada, Niger State by nicepoker101(m): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
Primitive people
Re: Man Who Stole A Motorcycle Burnt To Ashes In Gwada, Niger State by showafrica(m): 9:19am On Mar 26, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Sometimes I don’t pity these people because if you’re the victim of a stolen property ehn you go understand. I wish I caught the girl who stole my phone, God knows what I would have done to her.

But burning is way too much..I don’t stand in favor of jungle justice

I tell you, someone opened my car with master key carry my bag where I put my laptop and IT tools, I nearly faint that day as in all my files and tools gone just like that. I know the idiot won't value those things, he thought it was money in the bag, somehow, I wished him jungle justice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No One Involved In The Oromoni Killing Will Be Spared - President Buhari Assures / Obiano Welcomes “Exercise Python Dance” To Anambra / Guy Narrates His Terrifying Experience With One-eyed Armed Robber In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.