Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,164 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

J Cole, American Rapper Beaten And Robbed In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / J Cole, American Rapper Beaten And Robbed In Nigeria (961 Views)

Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' / Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) / Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

J Cole, American Rapper Beaten And Robbed In Nigeria by Omoalaji12: 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
A video of J Cole getting attacked is circulating the Internet and people are talking about it. J Cole is in Nigeria to perform at a private event for 16 th birthday of a Nigerian Billionaire says a person familiar with the matter.

After the show, J Cole decided to hit the town and things got ugly. A random street man held on to him and he tried to force himself away from the guy. J Cole’s securities were not proactive enough to stop the guys from approaching him, a couple of guys took advantage of him and made away with some valuables.

J Cole got upset and pushed the guy back and the guy punched him few times. He was also robbed at the scene but he escaped unhurt. Check out the video below.

read more below and see the video below.

Source : https://www.nigeriatunes.com/j-cole-american-rapper-beaten-and-robbed-in-nigeria/

Re: J Cole, American Rapper Beaten And Robbed In Nigeria by Tonmiwatimmy: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
proof it ...idiot

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Simi Berates Yahoo Boys, Officially Bans Them From Buying/Listening To Her Music / I Don’t Hate My Dad For Raping My Mum – Helen Paul / I Won't Talk About My Marriage For Now- Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.