Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

The Green Herb (18)+ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Green Herb (18)+ (3126 Views)

The Story Of The Green Grass At The Other Side / The "Green, White & Red, Green" Flag (lekkimassacre) - Poem By Ifeanyi Aniekwe / The Green Vigilante : Origins. CHAPTER 7 *complete* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Green Herb (18)+ by lilianofentse(f): 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
NB.
This story contains substance abuse desc, sex scenes.
You can bash me if you want to, the comment section is free- for -all but please don’t mention me.
You don’t know me personally and your hurtful comments would be for nothing.
I translated some parts of the conversations that were in setswana/zulu...
Writing style: Modern Writing Style.
Enjoy.

Copyright 2019 Lillian Ofentse.
No part of this work should be distributed or used without a prior written permission of the author.

Chapter 1: The Introduction

In every schooling environment, there must be at least one major weirdo present therein. Unfortunately I was that weirdo. I was barely 15 but I had already swung fully into puberty. The only attention I got was from boys who were either behaving generally stupid or were seriously sex starved (nympho's). Almost everyone in school thought I was either mad/dumb/depressed because I always walked alone, sat alone and dined alone. I tried my best to avoid people and always preferred to walk back home alone than involve myself with the naughty neighborhood kids.

My name is Lillian. My dad passed away when I was just four years old, leaving me with my mom who tried her possible best to make sure I attended a good school and lived upright.
I was 15 years old when I started attending Durban Academy High School in flyynland durban -Grade 9 to be precise. I had just transferred to the school and I had no friends.
Being in that high school was hectic and hard, especially when trying to be a part of a popular clique or crew. I was always trying my best to feel and be among the bigger boys/girls in school. I had a bad dressing sense being that my blue skirt almost kissed the ground and my white sleeves were a little bit oversized and not as body-hugging as some of the other girls in my grade. I complained bitterly to my mom about my uniform; but as always she reassured me that I looked more comely and decent than those who dressed to kill without nothing upstairs. Mid-term/year exams came and almost everyone was ready for it or so I thought.
After the brief assembly, students started trooping into their various classes. As I was walking to my class, a girl called out to me. I turned back and looked at her face and was trying to recall where I knew her from.
I finally remembered who she was after looking at her for some time.
Linda was neither short nor tall; she was just in the middle. She was
Although Linda was classy, she was an introvert who hardly said a word in class except when spoken to, but immediately she comes out of class, she automatically transforms into another entity.
"Hello Lillian, you look nice" she said while beaming a smile at me.
I was still thinking if I should take it as a compliment or an insult when she said...
"My name is Linda, I sit at the back of the class, and I need your help"
"Help with what??" I replied
"I want us to sit together today, ayee you know the drill; can I join you?"
I was surprised because that was the first time someone actually volunteered to sit with me.
I gladly accepted and we walked back to class.

MALPRACTICE
(To be continued)
Re: The Green Herb (18)+ by kajoula(m): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
forgetfulness grin
going blank in middle of discussion
Re: The Green Herb (18)+ by HarunaWest(m): 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hallucinations, bad or poor judgement, uncontrollable laughter, nausea...there's a lot mehn....for a title hmmmmn 'The Herb' or better still ' Mareefa'. Google it
Re: The Green Herb (18)+ by Stalwert: 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
I don't smoke that shit, but I know of people that stuff has destroyed and made useless by creating an addiction for it. Don't try that crap, na from walk person dey learn how to run.
Re: The Green Herb (18)+ by dingbang(m): 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Your thread is endorsed. You can go ahead with the write up. cool
Re: The Green Herb (18)+ by lilianofentse(f): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK ILL START TOMORROW. cool
cc: Dingbang
Stalwert HarunaWest Kajoula
Re: The Green Herb (18)+ by PreciousRahl(m): 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Following grin

I might share an experience or two depending on my mood smiley
Re: The Green Herb (18)+ by dingbang(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
lilianofentse:

Stawert
HaruaWest
Kajola
kiss
Re: The Green Herb (18)+ by meobizy(f): 4:04am On Mar 26, 2019
It’s not bad but it’s not for me.
I don’t like how long the high lasts.
I don’t like the idea of smoking.
I don’t like the foul smell it leaves on one’s index finger.
I don’t like sunken cheeks which come later.
I don’t like having dark lips.
I surely don’t like the types smoking it for a while introduces one to.

If one wants to try it a first time I advice you have an experienced smoker on hand.
The change of sense-perspective the ‘drug’ induces is always overwhelming for a first timer.
The veteran should stay available to always calm down the first timer.
It is after smoking it four or five times one can do it alone.

1 Like

Re: The Green Herb (18)+ by PrinceOFprince(m): 11:04pm On May 31, 2019
lilianofentse:
I am currently writing a short story about the negative sides of cannabis and what I experienced as a short time user. I would like feedback from you guys on title/if I should continue.
I take feedbacks whether positive or negative .
Thanks

cc UyaiIncomparabl
dominique
larrysun
Divepen1
SmartestPopQueen,
cc: PrinceOfPrince, ChumzyPinky, PamelB, Fiyah, RawGurl, SamyFreshSmooth, Dfo12, Annie939, BimBerry1307, RinceSamuel93, SpiceyBae, Vicchi12, RoseyGold, Ashiat39, RachealFst, BelleFidel, Percentile, Ritvin, LeMubs, YorhmieNerd, OpeOluwa99, MissUniverse, Ewawumi, StalWert, Oracle2, Lleigh, TeedeeChian, DatJohn, Ridwan1821, AgentOfAllah, Crowniey, CountryGirl, Honourable356, Ojuolu, Abuklaw, DannyBeau, Olatex25, Dat9jaKid, Ritvin, PJSmart, Siralabai, Yinks89, Angelsss, OchyGlowsGlows, RolaDiva, D9ty7, MissRelly, Mhiztee, RichieBrown, Keeyah, Sashaa, MhizIszy, CirPhrank, OluwaBuqqyYolo, Greyce, Percentile, DokitaG, Agbaoyega, MaggieLovely, Idrhas, MissNazzy, BoyBreezy, WackyRichy, Osjaay, BlessyTee, Elmogaji, Bornita, JohnAdeDavid, 49cents, MzLizaBelle, Melonny, KhaliPharrel, FlakkyDagirl, LarrySun, Johnflowey1738, TGold1, OpeOluwa99, Flow1738, RachealFST, WizSolzy, Ikombe, LitQueen, and CyndyLove64
pwesent
Re: The Green Herb (18)+ by lilianofentse(f): 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
Your feedbacks would do cc divepen1
Re: The Green Herb (18)+ by SamgoldBaba: 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
Where you at babes lilianofentse - concerned fan
Re: The Green Herb (18)+ by cooluzi: 9:04am On Aug 19, 2019
lilianofentse:

Stalwert
HarunaWest
Kajoula
hi
Re: The Green Herb (18)+ by Moura7(m): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2019
nice
Re: The Green Herb (18)+ by HarunaWest(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
cooluzi:
hi
hello..sup

(1) (Reply)

Papa(i Love Him A Lot) / The Rage (a Cult Crime Thriller) Revenage Never Ends!! / THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.