Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,815 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend (47769 Views)

Mexican Woman Who Flew 3000miles To Meet Online Friend Was Killed For Her Organs / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km / Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2019
Jessyjack:

stop showing your stupidity online..... what you just said ain't funny!
Deal with it. It's reality. Not meant to be funny.
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Femeto: 9:35am On Mar 26, 2019
Ritualist things.All these girls and their shady movement.
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Gabson001(m): 9:48am On Mar 26, 2019
That guy don buy benz.. Congrat bro.. I wish na me
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Rolly22(m): 10:25am On Mar 26, 2019
They should look out for fresh Skulls that were mined recently. She went to their Republic.
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Rolly22(m): 10:27am On Mar 26, 2019
OdefaGirl:
With all that is happening these days, ladies will not learn. Guys no dey smile! No matter d sweet talks, use ur heads ladies. Control yourselves please, no matter the soft passionate words, d heart of men (guys) are desperately wicked. Be warned. Let the girl report to her friend's people so that they will contact d police.

And the heart of women are what? Nkita rakwa otu nne gi there.
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Funkybabee(f): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2019
Ogun of all place, she is fearless o
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Rolly22(m): 10:32am On Mar 26, 2019
mrkings84:
Young lady stop exclaiming. If u see ur friend's skull can u identify it

That's the point, but at least she can start from the fresh ones that were mined recently.
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by UNPERTURBED: 11:23am On Mar 26, 2019
Just observing!!!

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Eliteklaus(m): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2019
FrenchSugar:
He does look like a drug junkie. SK might have rubbished his psyche.

And if you’re not being dishonest, reading of the guy’s attitude in the report should create enough suspicions in your heart of hearts that he’s not the very innocent type.
my point is that you should stop judging him by his appearance and besides we're only hearing her side of the story
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Gbengageorge: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2019
Screenshot and post your chat when she got there, and just follow up with the police. The guy is a ritualist.
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by OdefaGirl(f): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
Rolly22:

And the heart of women are what? Nkita rakwa otu nne gi there.

May curse be upon you forever, since you are the person I was referring to. Animal!
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by lionesskadosh(f): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
Surely the Kingdom of heaven is at hand
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Rolly22(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
OdefaGirl:

May curse be upon you forever, since you are the person I was referring to. Animal!

You're a big FOOL learn not to generalize.
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by OdefaGirl(f): 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
Rolly22:

You're a big FOOL learn not to generalize.

Biggest fool, learn to mind your business and learn how to distinguish yourself from evil.
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
Which one be online friend,Olosho na Olosho.Be factual.She be Olosho.She no know before say the biz they risky?.I beg,when hin dey make money(saying small girl big God) all about,who hin help?.
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Rolly22(m): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
OdefaGirl:

Biggest fool, learn to mind your business and learn how to distinguish yourself from evil.

You're an idiot oh, which evil are you talking about? And why were you generalizing it by using the word guy? Is your father not a man? As you fine reach you no get sense at all, your pussy go suffer am Sha.
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by OdefaGirl(f): 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
Rolly22:

You're an idiot oh, which evil are you talking about? And why were you generalizing it by using the word guy? Is your father not a man? As you fine reach you no get sense at all, your pussy go suffer am Sha.

You are the only one who quoted me, are you d only guy on Nairaland that saw my post? a sincere advice I gave irritated you so much that you couldn't let go. Did I just hit you with my words, I don't just get it. Did you newly learnt how to quote one or are you into killing of girls for money?
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Crenzywilliams(m): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
So was she ever found.,I hate when there's no follow up on these types of stories by lazy journalist (bloggers).

1 Like

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by wizod(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
She travelled to a region where human skull is more valued than gold. If you want to be safe in that region, WEAR THREE LEGGED POT AS HELMET

1 Like

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by amuwo1980: 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
I want to say something about a certain region but lemme just keep quiet!
May God never allow us or our loved ones to be victims of that very region!

He probably have eaten her or used her for money rituals , to venture outside Lagos to any of those Barbarians lands inhabited by the afons is a risky one , why don’t the government use the army to pacify these head hunters

1 Like

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by amuwo1980: 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
Banee:
Which one be online friend,Olosho na Olosho.Be factual.She be Olosho.She no know before say the biz they risky?.I beg,when hin dey make money(saying small girl big God) all about,who hin help?.

Party starter aka Olosho, lady of the night etc
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by unscripted(m): 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
projet:
what about the lady's family members?
what does that friend meant by a party starter and works at 38? Is 38 a company name
the kind of youths we have now scares me , imagine how she was described .. party starter na occupation ? .. we are in serious trouble ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos / Armed Robbers In Delta Beat White Man Who Relocated From Spain (Photos) / How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.