Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video (80897 Views)

Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks / Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video by DabuIIIT: 7:41am On Mar 26, 2019
Release the two women and jail that big idiot of a stupid man.
Re: My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video by DabuIIIT: 7:43am On Mar 26, 2019
AGDfarms:
Sorry I really feel sorry for her

We have DRY PLANTAIN FLAKES (UNRIPE) in large quantities.
Please what's dry plantain flakes?
Re: My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video by AGDfarms: 8:00am On Mar 26, 2019
DabuIIIT:

Please what's dry plantain flakes?
This is what you are asking

Re: My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video by showafrica(m): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2019
oluwasegun007:
The mumu that invited her did nothing to save her...

he look like they put am inside bottle
Re: My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:22am On Mar 26, 2019
Excuzeme:

Are you blind or did you not read that it was the wife who LURED HER there?
You people just wakeup from a bad dream and begin to type nonsense. angry angry angry

Common to read and comprehend, na trouble for una.
As for the accused people, they should be charged to court for assault, battery and grievous bodily harm...infact, add online stalking and libel to it.

Jail time loading, useless people

Go brush your smelling booming mouth jor
Re: My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video by AFONJACOW(m): 8:23am On Mar 26, 2019
why didn't you beat her without videoing it, u want it to go viral that's ur main reasons of recording the incident, shop shedding crocodile tears, 5yrs behind the bar for all of u
Re: My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video by samvega: 8:36am On Mar 26, 2019
I love this police action. People need to understand that even if you were wronged, you can't just take the law into your hands. What is the Offence here....Adultery..which is sex between two consenting adults. It's not even a crime in Nigeria, yes, in the north you could get a small sentence which is usually a Fine but that rarely ever happens. The the most recent Adultery conviction case I can remember the North was in Abuja where A Karmo Grade 1 Area Court fined an adultery accused N10,000!

Many countries have already expunged Adultery from their criminal code, as a matter of fact, its an outdated law..The United Nations Working Group on discrimination against women in law and in practice states that: “Adultery as a criminal offence violates women’s human rights”.

So Ladies, enough of all this violence....against your fellow women, if your man wanders, check the home front.

1 Like

Re: My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video by fleeter001: 8:37am On Mar 26, 2019
What stinks within this package? Infidelity, Immorality, fornication, lust.
Na una sabi. dis one self na worldly shame. Wait for the next or better still turn over a new leaf.
Re: My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video by monex(m): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2019
safarigirl:

You have quite the imagination

How you came up with this elaborate story is indeed, impressive, if not baffling. You either lack comprehension or you just like to twist your own narrative to make the story even more captivating.

This would make for a great script though, you should give it to someone

it is quite a popular scam. read/heard of like 4 cases.

It is done more to men than to women. You meet someone who says he/she is single. You guys start a relationship. The person invites you to his/her house. The spouse shows up catching you read handed and humiliate you. finally it ends in blackmail of some sort.

1 Like

Re: My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video by safarigirl(f): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2019
Dantedasz:

He is correct and you are wrong.
The victim met the man on Facebook where he pretended to be single and invited her to his house.
They were trying to blackmail the poor lady.

https://www.nairaland.com/5095504/lady-arrested-torturing-circulating-nude
my bad then.

This topic never mentioned that.
Re: My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video by City001: 9:26am On Mar 26, 2019
So na wetin all those useless human right Tell u say make u talk b that abi?after u go defile person marital home.
Re: My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video by ImaIma1(f): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2019
If only oga had kept his manhood to himself, nothing for spoil. See what his wandering thing has led him to
Re: My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video by Dantedasz(m): 10:50am On Mar 26, 2019
safarigirl:
my bad then.

This topic never mentioned that.

The story was reported in a haphazard manner. Except you followed the story closely you were liable to get confused.
This modus operandi was for the man to go on Facebook and make friends with vulnerable females,masquerading as a single guy. He would wait until the victims guard was down and then invite her to his house. The victim would now feel free and relaxed and probably engage in sexual acts with him. At this point the other members of the gang(The two women)will burst in on them and accuse the victim of attempting to snatch her husband. They would proceed to strip the victim nakid and video film her and threaten to expose her nudes on the internet except she settles/pays them off. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video by quincyshakur(m): 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
Mr Brain Opener com help me open..Taut undecided undecided undecided
lanrefront1:

Daft people, so even now you can not comprehend that this is a planned criminal activity. The woman never knew he had any wife. It was a trap to be blackmailing her for money. Open your brain for God's sake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos / Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.