Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,085 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

In Need Of Farm Work - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / In Need Of Farm Work (246 Views)

My Farm Work After A One Year Nysc Without Work / Farm Work Available / 3acres Of farm Land For Sale @ 150k/acre With Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Farm Work by Legendguy(m): 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
Pls nairalanders, I need a poultry or catfish or any animal farm to work within Ota, Ifo and environs of Ogun state, with accommodation within the farm. I am bored at home and I need to put my knowledge in animal science to work, pls if there is any body willing to employ me or refer me to someone who need farm worker, you can call/WhatsApp me on
https:///2348169283082
Thank as I look forward working with anyone

(1) (Reply)

Hybrid Plantain Suckers For Sale / How Much Do You Know About Finger Chips Frying Machine? / 7 Great Steps On How To Get The Best Produce From Your Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.