Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Trick To Reverse Airtel Data Bundle To Enjoy Free 3GB On Daily Basis(netwyz) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Trick To Reverse Airtel Data Bundle To Enjoy Free 3GB On Daily Basis(netwyz) (7494 Views)

How To Get Free 3GB On Airtel / Hot! Get Almost 3GB On Glo For #500 With This Trick / Get 500naira For 3GB On Mtn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trick To Reverse Airtel Data Bundle To Enjoy Free 3GB On Daily Basis(netwyz) by olukiesy(m): 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
Airtel Reversal Trick helps you reverse your Airtel data bundle to enjoy more from your DOUBLE or TRIPLE data offer and it can even more than 3GB per day. The data is only a daily basis, you can keep reversing and enjoying all attached bonuses to your subscriptions.

The “headline” looks like an official way to reverse a data bundle right? No, is actually a trick on how to reverse your Airtel data bundle to enjoy more exclusive bundles from the network without their knowledge.

You can now reverse your Triple data offer or Double data offer to keep enjoying even more than 3GB on a daily basis, depending on your actual subscription.

Initially, Airtel launched the Triple data they tagged as “Triple surf” for people to enjoy 3x of their data and at the same time, they also unveiled Double data as an alternative means for those who are not eligible for the Triple.

Moreover, I won’t be spending much time explaining the procedures to perform this trick on that your new or old Airtel SIM card.

Now, grab your SIM and follow me in the activation of this trick I called, “Airtel Reversal“…

It makes sense right? It should la la la…
HOW TO REVERSE YOUR DATA BUNDLE TO ENJOY EVEN MORE THAN 3GB ON AIRTEL

STEP 1:
Firstly, get a new Airtel SIM if your old SIM is not eligible to activate it. Once done, send GET to 141 as text message till you receive a congratulatory message that you are eligible for 100% data bonus.

STEP 2:
Now, after you have received the message, send MIFI to 141 and proceed to the next step below without waiting for any message.

…That’s actually the way of activating Triple data offer and the next step is the way of reversing the data to enjoy more free data.

STEP 3:
Now, dial *141# and purchase a data plan from Airtel, I recommend data plans... Continue reading via Click https://netwyz..com/2019/03/trick-to-reverse-airtel-data-bundle.html?m=1 for full tutorial and details.

Source: https://netwyz..com/2019/03/trick-to-reverse-airtel-data-bundle.html?m=1
Re: Trick To Reverse Airtel Data Bundle To Enjoy Free 3GB On Daily Basis(netwyz) by ken6488(m): 7:58am On Mar 26, 2019
olukiesy:
Click https://netwyz..com/2019/03/trick-to-reverse-airtel-data-bundle.html?m=1 for full tutorial and details.

Airtel Reversal Trick helps you reverse your Airtel data bundle to enjoy more from your DOUBLE or TRIPLE data offer and it can even more than 3GB per day. The data is only a daily basis, you can keep reversing and enjoying all attached bonuses to your subscriptions.

The “headline” looks like an official way to reverse a data bundle right? No, is actually a trick on how to reverse your Airtel data bundle to enjoy more exclusive bundles from the network without their knowledge.

You can now reverse your Triple data offer or Double data offer to keep enjoying even more than 3GB on a daily basis, depending on your actual subscription.

Initially, Airtel launched the Triple data they tagged as “Triple surf” for people to enjoy 3x of their data and at the same time, they also unveiled Double data as an alternative means for those who are not eligible for the Triple.

Moreover, I won’t be spending much time explaining the procedures to perform this trick on that your new or old Airtel SIM card.

Now, grab your SIM and follow me in the activation of this trick I called, “Airtel Reversal“…

STEP 1:
Firstly, get a new Airtel SIM if your old SIM is not eligible to activate it. Once done, send GET to 141 as text message till you receive a congratulatory message that you are eligible for 100% data bonus.

STEP 2:
Now, after you have received the message, send MIFI to 141 and proceed to the next step below without waiting for any message.

…That’s actually the way of activating Triple data offer and the next step is the way of reversing the data to enjoy more free data.

STEP 3:
Now, dial *141# and purchase a data plan from Airtel, I recommend data plans of N1,000 and above. Please, buy data plans without night plans attached.

STEP 4:
After that, make use of the data bonus that would be given to you for triple or double data within 24 hours and do not touch the main data you purchased.

STEP 5:
Within 24 hours, kindly reverse the data by dialing *121*6#, select the amount of data you previously purchased that you want to reverse and then, your money will be restored back to you.

STEP 6:
Subscribe with that reversed money again and use the data bonus within 24 hours and reverse again. Keep repeating this method.

I hope you have understand how to reverse your Airtel data bundle to enjoy more exclusive free bonus data on the network?

If you find it difficult or any questions, click link to get full details and drop your complains or reviews via https://netwyz..com/2019/03/trick-to-reverse-airtel-data-bundle.html?m=1.

Source: https://netwyz..com/2019/03/trick-to-reverse-airtel-data-bundle.html?m=1

You go cast this thing yeye

1 Like

Re: Trick To Reverse Airtel Data Bundle To Enjoy Free 3GB On Daily Basis(netwyz) by jasper53(m): 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
To reduce the cost of doing the trick you can PM on WhatsApp to activate the data bundles for u on a cheaper rate.

Re: Trick To Reverse Airtel Data Bundle To Enjoy Free 3GB On Daily Basis(netwyz) by olagamalin(m): 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
jasper53:
To reduce the cost of doing the trick you can PM on WhatsApp to activate the data bundles for u on a cheaper rate.

You never respond on whatsapp.

What sort of business model is that?
Re: Trick To Reverse Airtel Data Bundle To Enjoy Free 3GB On Daily Basis(netwyz) by olukiesy(m): 7:40am On Jul 18, 2019
olukiesy:

STEP 1:

STEP 2:

STEP 3:
Now, dial *141# and purchase a data plan from Airtel, I recommend data plans... Continue reading via Click https://netwyz..com/2019/03/trick-to-reverse-airtel-data-bundle.html?m=1 for full tutorial and details.

Hi guys,

In my recent post, I said I will be writing a post on how to create a confirmed PayPal account that receives, sends and withdraw money straight to your bank account.

I have been searching so many ways to earn money and most of them, we are going to make use of PayPal.

So in my post today, I will be writing on how to create a South African PayPal account that can receive money, send money and can also withdraw money to your Nigerian bank account.

You can also watch this video for better sign up process, it will help you get the best without stress, watch or click

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d5sIMyqtHM

So many people have been giving complaints that they couldn’t receive payments via their Nigerian PayPal account. This is due to how Nigerians have been treated, we are so restricted to most of the things that deals with money in the internet. But thank God, there are many ways to tap into them too.

HOW TO OPEN A SOUTH AFRICAN PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA?

Go to your web browser and type https://paypal.com/za that will setup South Africa as your country.

Fill in the required spaces and also verify that you are not a robot.

Now, a page will be displayed to you to fill up your info.

For your identification, you can use the your national ID no. your national ID number consists of 13 digits number in this format, YYMMDD (and 7 digits that follows). E.g, 0104081234567.

For the remaining info, like your province, city, zip or postal code, you can just search Google for South Africa city, zip or postal code.

Your phone number code would be in this format, +27 and 11 digits that follow. Don’t change the number code and add any preferable digits to it.

After the process, your South African PayPal account is ready but note, don’t verify your account with your phone number, you can only verify it with your email address.

YOU ARE ALL SET TO USE YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
For better review on blog, read via https://www.netwyzblog.tk/2019/07/how-to-create-south-african-paypal-account-in-nigeria.html?m=1

If you have any questions, drop it in the comment box below. Thanks, share with friends and loved ones.

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Phones Made In Nigeria: Would You Buy One? / Mtn No Go Kill Me O..(screenshot) / Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Full Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.