Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Let Me Show You An Investment That Would Always Pay No Matter What. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let Me Show You An Investment That Would Always Pay No Matter What. (2235 Views)

Sent Operation And Pay No Compensation / Real Estate As An Investment With Huge Returns / Investment That Pays In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Show You An Investment That Would Always Pay No Matter What. by Kayouzka(m): 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
First of all what is an investment? An investment is the process of spending money on the precept of making profit.

As we all know how unstable as the economy could be and the constant changes and rapid urbanisation going on in cities especially one like Lagos Nigeria it is obvious to say that the greatest business or investment in the world has ties to real estate. We all know the government is the landlord and we are the tenant, whether our business succeeds or not we have to pay the landlord, that is why the government would always make money.
  So therefore, mummy and daddy, brother and sister I present to you this special offer one which no man regrets, one which your generations would thank you, you may have a car, a job or a business today but what if things go haywire? The best investment in life is land, it is the greatest factor of production.
    I present to you lands at imota ikorodu lagos; with features as written below.

*It affordable by the middle class.

*It free from any government acquisition and encumbrances

*It a tabled land with beautiful landscape

*It at the back of Caleb university

*It not swampy even during the raining season

*Massive urbanisations are expected to take place

*Free from land grabbers (omonile)

*Close to the new mile 12 market

*Close to the Adron home estate

*Land can be used for residential and commercial purposes

*25 minutes drive from ikorodu carage

*Good and assesible road

*Land sells for as cheap as 500,000 naira

*Rapidly appreciating

Now you see why you need to invest here?

Contact Kay properties at
Email. akindelek1.ka@gmail.com

08182676988 let advise you on how you can invest in real properties and start making money.
Re: Let Me Show You An Investment That Would Always Pay No Matter What. by Kayouzka(m): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2019
Good morning
Re: Let Me Show You An Investment That Would Always Pay No Matter What. by Kayouzka(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
Good day
Re: Let Me Show You An Investment That Would Always Pay No Matter What. by Kayouzka(m): 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
Don't miss out this great opportunity
Start calling now
Re: Let Me Show You An Investment That Would Always Pay No Matter What. by Kayouzka(m): 10:20am On Mar 31, 2019
Start calling don't miss out
Re: Let Me Show You An Investment That Would Always Pay No Matter What. by Kayouzka(m): 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
Keep the calls going, take this opportunity now
Re: Let Me Show You An Investment That Would Always Pay No Matter What. by Kayouzka(m): 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
Keep calling
Re: Let Me Show You An Investment That Would Always Pay No Matter What. by Kayouzka(m): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
Good day
Re: Let Me Show You An Investment That Would Always Pay No Matter What. by Kayouzka(m): 7:45am On Apr 07, 2019
Good morning
Re: Let Me Show You An Investment That Would Always Pay No Matter What. by Kayouzka(m): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2019
Kayouzka:
Good morning

Good morning
Re: Let Me Show You An Investment That Would Always Pay No Matter What. by Kayouzka(m): 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
Good evening
Re: Let Me Show You An Investment That Would Always Pay No Matter What. by Kayouzka(m): 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
Good morning
Re: Let Me Show You An Investment That Would Always Pay No Matter What. by Kayouzka(m): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2019
[quote author=Kayouzka post=77508268]Good morning[/quote
Good morning]
Re: Let Me Show You An Investment That Would Always Pay No Matter What. by Kayouzka(m): 11:39am On Apr 17, 2019
Good morning
Re: Let Me Show You An Investment That Would Always Pay No Matter What. by Kayouzka(m): 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
Good afternoon
Re: Let Me Show You An Investment That Would Always Pay No Matter What. by Kayouzka(m): 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
Kayouzka:
First of all what is an investment? An investment is the process of spending money on the precept of making profit.

As we all know how unstable as the economy could be and the constant changes and rapid urbanisation going on in cities especially one like Lagos Nigeria it is obvious to say that the greatest business or investment in the world has ties to real estate. We all know the government is the landlord and we are the tenant, whether our business succeeds or not we have to pay the landlord, that is why the government would always make money.
  So therefore, mummy and daddy, brother and sister I present to you this special offer one which no man regrets, one which your generations would thank you, you may have a car, a job or a business today but what if things go haywire? The best investment in life is land, it is the greatest factor of production.
    I present to you lands at imota ikorodu lagos; with features as written below.

*It affordable by the middle class.

*It free from any government acquisition and encumbrances

*It a tabled land with beautiful landscape

*It at the back of Caleb university

*It not swampy even during the raining season

*Massive urbanisations are expected to take place

*Free from land grabbers (omonile)

*Close to the new mile 12 market

*Close to the Adron home estate

*Land can be used for residential and commercial purposes

*25 minutes drive from ikorodu carage

*Good and assesible road

*Land sells for as cheap as 500,000 naira

*Rapidly appreciating

Now you see why you need to invest here?

Contact Kay properties at

08182676988 let advise you on how you can invest in real properties and start making money.

Happy holidays
Re: Let Me Show You An Investment That Would Always Pay No Matter What. by Kayouzka(m): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
Good afternoon
Re: Let Me Show You An Investment That Would Always Pay No Matter What. by Kayouzka(m): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2019
Good morning
Re: Let Me Show You An Investment That Would Always Pay No Matter What. by Kayouzka(m): 8:16am On Apr 25, 2019
Kayouzka:
Good morning
Good morning
Re: Let Me Show You An Investment That Would Always Pay No Matter What. by Kayouzka(m): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2019
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Awoof On E-commerce Website!! / I Will Create A Customized Business Card For You / One Of The Genuine Online Business That Gives Money Like Yahoo Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.