Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Five Businesses You Can Engage In As A Corp Member With #5000 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Five Businesses You Can Engage In As A Corp Member With #5000 (436 Views)

"I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) / 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member / 4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Businesses You Can Engage In As A Corp Member With #5000 by oyeleyepaul(m): 1:20am On Mar 26, 2019
This is majorly directed to corp members, due to my interactions with past corp members.

Knowing fully well that tge Federal government pays each corp member #19800 as monthly salary, but to the amazement of many it doesn't solve anything.

Barely could a corp member be able to save #50000 at the end of the service year.
This has lead to this exposition on this five business you need to consider going into as a corp member irrespective of your location and your discipline.

I will be conducting a WhatsApp training session for as many that are interested to learn.
Below is the link to access the training link...

https:///GEpQVsVmZ9MD8ptDglJUgn

Also be notified that there Is financial
Commitment to the training but its affordable for corp members and also free mentorship on the business...

I love to see you win

OyeleYe paul
paul.oyeleye@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Reacts To Report Of 10 Corpers Being Kidnapped In Ondo / 2019 Batch B Stream 1 PPA / Accounting Excel Training By Great Minds Valley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.