Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer (10330 Views)

I'll Return To Football But Maybe Not To Management- Wenger / Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement / Mourinho Wants Big Pay Rise To Sign New Manchester United Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by ogbiwa: 5:27am On Mar 26, 2019
Former Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho says he wants to return to management in the summer, but is waiting for the right project.

The Portuguese, 56, has been out of work since he was sacked by United in December.

Mourinho says he has turned down "three or four" job offers and is currently "preparing" for the next one.

"I would like to be back in the summer in June for a new club and a new pre-season," he told BeIn Sports.

"I know exactly what I don't want. I know what I want, in terms of not the specific club but the nature of the job, the dimension of the job."

Mourinho was linked with a return to former club Real Madrid before the European champions re-appointed Zinedine Zidane.

The former Porto, Chelsea and Inter Milan boss says he misses "nothing at all" but is "not on holiday or bored with nothing to do".

"I am working, preparing myself for the next one," he added.

However, Mourinho did rule out taking a job with a national team.

Asked whether he would be managing at the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, he said: "I don't think so. I like daily football, daily work, many competitions. I like matches and I want to stay in football club level."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47678546

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by logon599: 5:29am On Mar 26, 2019
Who want am?

Get your professional Architectural designs from very LOW prices and from any location. Contact me through my signature below or checkout my profile for more of my job samples. Thanks

12 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by Amuocha: 10:50am On Mar 26, 2019
Chelsea fc project

3 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by eastTKBorn: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2019
Bad coach... him own na to the kill players career

4 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by sexiestharam(f): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2019
I just have this funny feeling Chelsea will sign Mourinho for next season. Let Sarri go back to Italy and keep smoking his cigarettes grin

16 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by Lexusgs430: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2019
Possibly to Kano pillars.......

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by Iamdarmie(m): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2019
He should go and manage MFM Fc

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by fantasticray: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2019
see this man... lol
Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by Focusmind: 10:52am On Mar 26, 2019
PSG - Confirmed - He is going to resume during Pre-season

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by trafficlight: 10:52am On Mar 26, 2019
mr man you need rest

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by newproject(m): 10:52am On Mar 26, 2019
Good for you
Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by northvietnam(m): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2019
Yeah nice one,

Kano pillar needs him...

At least Gandollar will splash the dollar for summer new signings

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by Tinocosta17(m): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2019
PSG is calling....

3 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by nepapole(m): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2019
Muniru my guy!
Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by moron888: 10:57am On Mar 26, 2019
Tinocosta17:
PSG is calling....
psg can never sign mourinho

4 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by NOBODYY: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2019
Mourinho > Guardiola.
Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by blackboy2star(m): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2019
COSMOS UNITED

logon599:
Who want am?
Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by Burnavick(m): 11:09am On Mar 26, 2019
The Ronaldo of managers.... Agu

3 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by Jokerman(m): 11:09am On Mar 26, 2019
PSG or Bayern.. Then win the UCL and become the first coach to win the UCL with 3 different teams, and also won the league in every country yohu ave coached....

A coaching legend

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by BabaCommander: 11:10am On Mar 26, 2019
PS
Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by ibrutex(m): 11:11am On Mar 26, 2019
g
Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by usoroakpan(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by DonBenny77(m): 11:24am On Mar 26, 2019
who will appoint a toxic coach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by Chukalemon(m): 11:28am On Mar 26, 2019
Mourinho is not the special one that people think he is . one thing I hate about this man is that he doesn't develop players from grassroot.he spent a lot of money buying football � .an already made coach that what he is

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by cr7lomo: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2019
This guy should forget club football and redirect his skills to national teams...he is best suited for the national teams...he wudnt hv to spend too much time with players , that wud mk him always on the spot light... He wud just need only a short tournament of 7 games every two years thereby not pressing his players in training weekly putting pressure on them...he wudnt need champagne football to impress fans and most of all, he wudnt hv to fight the hierarchy for funds to buy players
Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by Awesomefred32(m): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2019
warri wolves will appoint him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2019
sexiestharam:
I just have this funny feeling Chelsea will sign Mourinho for next season. Let Sarri go back to Italy and keep smoking his cigarettes grin

Bad option but better than sari
Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by neutrotoba(m): 11:37am On Mar 26, 2019
I feel he should go to a smaller team and rediscover himself. Less pressure, less funds, less egos to deal with, less media attention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by flexyrule(m): 11:37am On Mar 26, 2019
moron888:
psg can never sign mourinho
Never say NEVER!

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by ToyinDipo(m): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2019
He is joining PSG, for sure

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer by GavelSlam: 11:54am On Mar 26, 2019
Fulham or Huddersfield?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NPFL Super6: The Six Sides Battling For The League Title / Week 33 Pool Banker Room 2020: Please Proof Your Best Banker / Mali Vs Equatorial Guinea AFCON 2021 Round-of-16 (5 - 6) pens On 26th Jan 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.