Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Just Fired My Pastor. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Just Fired My Pastor. (539 Views)

Odumeje Is My Guy, He Is Not My Pastor-Micheal Zubby / Father Mbaka Speaks On Assassination Attempt, Gunshots Fired At Him (Video) / Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Fired My Pastor. by xilixr: 7:41am On Mar 26, 2019
Dear Niralanders, i could use your help here.
I manage the stores department of a chemical firm in benin city. The fuel attendant who also happens to be my pastor was on night duty. It happened that while pumping into the tanks from the diesel truck, he slept off and the diesel spilled allover the place. The company has lost approximately 2200liters of diesel. This morning i had to fire him because the auditors and management were waiting to see my reaction on the matter. I have covered for him on many occasion of late coming. Now i am troubled. I don't know what to do. How do i face him in church on sunday? pls help.
Re: I Just Fired My Pastor. by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 26, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: I Just Fired My Pastor. by Mariangeles(f): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2019
xilixr:
I manage the stores department of a chemical firm in benin city. The fuel attendant who also happens to be my pastor was on night duty. It happened that while pumping into the tanks from the diesel truck, he slept off and the diesel spilled allover the place. The company has lost approximately 2200liters of diesel. This morning i had to fire him because the auditors and management were waiting to see my reaction on the matter. I have covered for him on many occasion of late coming. Now i am troubled. I don't know what to do. How do i face him in church on sunday? pls help.
You don't have to feel guilty .

You did the right thing .
Even the bible encourages us to be diligent.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Fired My Pastor. by Trini4000(m): 7:54am On Mar 26, 2019
Oga change church...... Before he pours diesel in your life and light matches

1 Like

Re: I Just Fired My Pastor. by Uyi168: 8:00am On Mar 26, 2019
How did ur pastor become ur fuel attendant in the first place??..
Change church asap..
Re: I Just Fired My Pastor. by czarina(f): 8:14am On Mar 26, 2019
Uyi168:
How did ur pastor become ur fuel attendant in the first place??..
Change church asap..
seriously!

1 Like

Re: I Just Fired My Pastor. by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 26, 2019
xilixr:
Don't worry about it for it's not your fault at all. You said you have covered for him on many occasions, so would you die for him as well?

If he's reasonable he should be grateful for having condoned him all that while when he was not meeting up to his duty.

So regardless of how it pans out, it's not your fault at all, and even if your pastor uses it against you, know that it's because he's only a man, and not God, for God would not be unfair to you.

God be with you.
Re: I Just Fired My Pastor. by generationz(f): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2019
xilixr:

your first mistake was mixing business with personal stuffs
what did you expect?

How where you able to give him instructions as a superior ? It was a ticking time bomb from the get go

And then you had to lie on his behalf again
what kind of a pastor is that?

You don't have a problem. if you feel you will be uncomfortable there, just change churches

God is everywhere, your legs aren't tied to one church.
Re: I Just Fired My Pastor. by Bojack(m): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2019
na double tithe you go pay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Fired My Pastor. by xilixr: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
i see plenty sense here
jesusjnr2:
Don't worry about it for it's not your fault at all. You said you have covered for him on many occasions, so would you die for him as well?

If he's reasonable he should be grateful for having condoned him all that while when he was not meeting up to his duty.

So regardless of how it pans out, it's not your fault at all, and even if your pastor uses it against you, know that it's because he's only a man, and not God, for God would not be unfair to you.

God be with you.
Re: I Just Fired My Pastor. by davexcel01: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
Oga change your church & move on with your life,you have done the needful.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Digging A Wall Or Borehole? / I Was Suspended From One Of My Jobs Yesterday / VAM Pushes Donation Campaign Of N1000 Per Person For Ore-adewole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.