Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

"Pastor Na My Number One Customer!!!"---transgender Prostitute - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pastor Na My Number One Customer!!!"---transgender Prostitute (292 Views)

Pastor Na.k£ds Women In His Church For Special Prayers– Photos / Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Pastor Na My Number One Customer!!!"---transgender Prostitute by Niflheim(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
Why am I not surprised? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

FULL STORY:

Detroit pastor Albert Weathers was charged with open murder and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony. He reportedly shot and killed Kelly Stough, a 36 year-old transgender woman. Now there are reports the pastor frequented transgender sex workers.
[/b]New testimony from Kyra Butts, a self-identified transgender sex worker who was friends with Stough, “testified she’s seen Weathers frequent the area around Six Mile and Woodward – an area known for its high population of sex workers – as far back as 2008,” according to Pride Source. Butts alleges she went on several dates with Weathers and said, “He was one of the guys that I hooked up with.[b] He would drive around a lot before he would pick someone up.”

[/b]Butts claims to have “stopped going on dates due to Weathers’ ‘intimidating’ and ‘aggressive’ attitude.” She also said the pastor would change the fee.[b] The last time she was Weathers was a week before Stough was killed.
Pride Source also reports, “The court also heard testimony from Eddie Neal-Price, a passerby who said he witnessed a woman – believed to be Stough – shoved out of a car on Dec. 7, 2018, in the area of Six Mile and Brush. Neal-Price called 911 to report the incident before driving off.” It is believed Stough was killed due to payment for a sex work transition, according to authorities. Dec. 7 is the day Stough was killed.........

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:........................https://newsone.com/3849147/kelly-stough-transgender-detroit-pastor/

(1) (Reply)

What God Wants To Do With Your Life / 40 Years And Above, Use This Product And Thank Me Later! / Where I Can I Download Yoruba Christian Music.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.