Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,145 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Justin Bieber Gushes Over Wife Hailey Baldwin As She Lounges In Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber Gushes Over Wife Hailey Baldwin As She Lounges In Bed (1850 Views)

Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism / See Justin Bieber’s Adorable Throwback Photo With Wife Hailey Baldwin / Justin Bieber Receives Yummy Kisses From His Wife Hailey Baldwin During Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin Bieber Gushes Over Wife Hailey Baldwin As She Lounges In Bed by janefblog: 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
They tied the knot less than a year ago after a whirlwind, PDA-packed romance.

But Justin Bieber still can’t get enough of his wife, Hailey Baldwin.

The pop star, 25, who have postponed his wedding for the third time admired his stunning wife as she lounged in their bed, wearing just a skimpy white tank top, a tiny pair of underwear, and a blinged out necklace from Justin’s clothing line, Drew House.

Hailey seductively laying in bed as she gazed towards the corner of their bedroom, appeared rested and relaxed during the intimate shoot.

In another snap, she scrolled through her phone while resting her face upon her hand.

‘I have been looking, seeking, trial and error as most of us do, I am now very focused on repairing some of the deep rooted issues that I have as most of us have, so that I don’t fall apart, so that I can sustain my marriage and be the father I want to be.’

He also revealed he would be releasing new music soon.

‘I will come with a kick a*s album ASAP, my swag is undeniable and my drive is indescribable his love is supernatural his grace is that reliable….

‘the top is where I reside period whether I make music or not the king said so. but I will come with a vengeance believe that.. (grammar and punctuation will be terrible pretend it’s a text where u just don’t care).’

See more photos....https://janefblog.com/justin-bieber-gushes-over-wife-hailey-baldwin-as-she-lounges-in-bed/

Re: Justin Bieber Gushes Over Wife Hailey Baldwin As She Lounges In Bed by jendhorlee(m): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
oga o
that small boy then don marry

Re: Justin Bieber Gushes Over Wife Hailey Baldwin As She Lounges In Bed by Collinsemegreat(m): 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
His he releasing a Christian song?
Re: Justin Bieber Gushes Over Wife Hailey Baldwin As She Lounges In Bed by Neimar: 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
oga nobody like Selena Gomez

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Identical Twins, Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrates Birthday (pics) / VIDEO: Top 10 Big Bum Bum Girls On Olamide’s Pawon Challenge / Bbnaija's Frodd And Charles Okocha Poses Together In Dubai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.